BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ash
To begin with I was extremely spectical, but after reading the stats and reading reviews i had more belief. When i first applied it, i thought i had an allergic reaction due to the stinging, but it calmed down and i instantly saw results, which i loved.
Nicolle N.
me parece que es un producto que realmente cumple lo que promete de hecho me ha funcionado muy bien es genial el producto lo que mas me gusta es que al aplicarlo al rato los labios se agrandan super natural pero se nota la diferencia y eso me encanta.
Kes K.
Vancouver
Great results from trying this product. It works right away and gives you a plump glossy lips. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who has very sensitive lips or have a cold sore.
Caprice R.
Albion park , NSW
This product really did plumb my lips it was amazing it lasted pretty much the whole day. It did tingle a bit as it was drying , extremely easy to apply and use I would buy this product again and I would recommend
Barbie M.
Toronto
Stings for a few minutes but definitely plumps. Smells like cinnamon and leaves a super glossy finish. If you are unsure because of the price I would suggest purchasing the travel version from Sephora so you can try it out first. Worth the pretty penny that it costs.
Veronica M.
I used this stuff and it worked although it made my lips really red and irritated which is normal for a lip plumper but this one was a little much. I did like it but i don't think i would purchase this again.
Jillian B.
Nanaimo, BC
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I feel like it instantly starts working right after you apply it and does a very good job at plumping my lips.The product may be too intense for some people but I like the tingles from it.
Marilie B.
Le goulet, NB
I own one like that and honeslty it feel wierd. . It leave you with the burning sensation on your lips 😞 its not my favorite product . Its not working for long time.
Nathalia E.
Aguas Zarcas
It definitely works ! It feels funny at first but it gets better after a couple of minutes ! I bought it online and so far I'm loving it !you definitely see the results in minutes and it lasts quite a while !
Maxi H.
I use this product while putting my makeup on, I was sceptical of it to start but it really does plump your lips and keeps them nice and soft for the perfect pout! Packaging is lovely, and it smells gorgeous!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?