BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Michelle B.
Mexico City, Mexico
I bought mine at sephora and the first time I tried it it felt like it was the best. My lips went from nah to yah in a matter of minutes!! I live for this product because it even makes applying lipstick easier.
Shauney F.
I just bought it and so far I'm loving it. When you first put it on it tingles a bit but not too badly. Gives lips the plump I wanted and it last for quite a while! I got it at my local Sephora and I will totally be going back to buy it!
B&B H.
Honeymoon bay , BC
The feeling isn't as painful as everyone claims, the packaging is so beautiful caught my eye. Right now I am broke but I would love to buy more ive bought 4. Easy to apply and HIGHLY recommend to others ❤️
Tamara L.
Singapore
Definitely plumps my lips quite a bit, nevermind the stinging because it does the job, easy to apply with an easy applicator, transparent packaging, abit pricy but definitely worth the price. Will buy again without a doubt of it not working
When you first put it on you get a tingling sensation. It may burn just a tad bit but the smell is amazing. I feel like my lips are plump once the product has set. I can't live without this product. Love it and purchase it all the time!
AM 🐢.
Tegucigalpa
Not of my favs. Used it a couple of time and worked for about an hour or so. Got frustrated so I returned it . The glow of your lips was just not as fabulous as promised and is not long lasting at all .
Samantha T.
Your lips will tingle and you may need to use a bit more than you expect but you will get plumper lips, how long you want it to last is what will decide the frequency of use.
Viktoriya F.
Toronto
This product works so well. It really puts me in the mood for a Kylie Jenner costume. I already have naturally plump lips so this product just helps it look fuller. I would definitely recommend buying it.
Asia H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My new partner in crime! I absolutely love this stuff. I see such a big difference in my lips when I use it daily. In time my lips are naturally bigger and just need a little boost throughout the days
Alyssa J.
London , ON
These results don't last for long. But it does work and it has a chemically smell which I wasn't a fan of. Also after a period of time it just stops working which is sad because i don't want to spend $30 on a lip plumper for it not to work
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?