BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Andreana B.
Newmarket
This product is amazing! I received a very large sample in a subscription bag and I could be happier! It smells great, has a great texture and glide on smooth. It has a slight tingle effect that wears off after a few minutes. I put it one when I start my makeup... Then I wipe off and apple my lipstick. Killer!
Kristy O.
Sydney Australia
Absolutely love this product, honestly one of my faves. I think it really makes my lips look amazing, whether they are bare, have lip liner on or have lipstick or lip stain on, it just gives them a little bit extra. It's my guilty pleasure for sure.
Dee D.
I found that at times, it made the outside rim of my lips more red then the rest,
Soft, smooth feel, not super sticky like some glosses can be. The only sad part is, it only last 1/2 hour at best before your lips return to normal size and color. I would describe the effect as your lips like the bee stung look. Worth a try if you have cash to thrown around, but only if you have realistic expectations.
haley b.
I love this product as the gloss smells amazing and looks very flattering on as it makes your lips look really pink and full when first applied, can see a big difference! although it doesn't keep your lips looking plump for any longer than an hour which is a little disappointing, not worth the money if you are looking for long lasting plumping results but great for a quick effect before going out!
Alejandra M.
So I totally loved it the first few days I got it. Didn't really plump the lips but definitely made them red which is cool with me. But now when I apply it it isn't working anymore. Like my lips got used to the pain or something. I'm going to not use it for a few days and then try again.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
This was ok, the sting was bearable for me and I didn't see any solid results. I applied this and saw plumper lips however it lasted for less than 30 minutes. This product is just not worth it for me. If you have super thin lips this might be something you are interested in but all things considered I wasn't that impressed with this product.
Chula S.
3175
I use this every time I go out.
I would always use it before I apply my lipstick.
I love how it just makes your lip fuller and bigger.
A little just goes along way. You don't have to keep reapplying. Your lip will sting once you apply the lip injection in a first few second. The result is noticeable
Leaving your lip bigger and fuller in second.
Emily I.
Love the method behind this product! Almost as though it irritates the lip skin just a little to make it swell and more plump! It does sting for a couple of minutes but after that I don't feel a thing! Looks great with matte liquid lipsticks too!
Despina M.
I give this 5* because no matter what you can't expect a miracle from any lip plumper. It definitely gives that burning tingling sensation so if you don't like that stay away! BUT this product is oh so hydrating and gives my lips a little something! I always look forward to putting this one before any lip product or even on its own for one of those out the door kind of days!
Aoife O.
Ireland
This is my favourite ever lip plumper.The packaging is gorgeous and the fruity smell is heavenly.It is very easy to apply and there is a nice tingling sensation for about ten to fifteen minutes after this.It plumps your lips very well and also leaves them so soft and smooth.I use this at least twice a week and would definitely recommend to friends.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?