BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Gabby B.
The Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is a really effective product! It gives lips a nice plump but the only down side is the stinging that it makes on your lips
It starts working instantly. You feel a manageable burning, tingling sensation and within minutes you can really see the difference. It is one of the best lol plumbers I've ever tried.
this product doesnt look like you've just got lip injections but it does slightly make them more plump. it also makes my lips red from the tingling sensation. the gloss isnt sticky and the product is moisturizing too.
Jenn N.
Windsor
I swear by this product, its one of my necessities and go-to products. Leaves the lips glossy and plump as said on package. Last long after use and the tingling of lips goes away shortly after use— no irritation. Would definitely recommend!
Emily P.
Definitely plumped my lips! Absolutely love this product, I find it so easy and efficient! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to plump there lips. It does sting my lips. But I Absolutely love this product and recommend it to everyone
SOF N.
Mexico City
This is the best plumping lip gloss, it hurts obviously but you get use to it, results are great and the do last.
For better results apply after scrubbing your lips
Marinaa P.
The best lip plumper out there. At first it feels like you have pepper onto your lips but after a few minutes you stop have this annoyance. It does absolutely worth its money as it transfer your small lips into big and plump lips ❤
Issy C.
Birmingham, West midlands
After using this product I could see a massive difference! I feel like it's good value compared to other products on the market! Easy to apply and a great texture!
LAUREN L.
Richmond, BC
This product really does make your lips plumper! You feel a tingly sensation while the product works it's magic. I just wished they made it in more colours.
Chelsea F.
st.johns
This product really does do a nice job of plumping. My own dislike is that it stays a gloss. If it was a plumping lip topper I would buy 10000 and never be without
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?