BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

josie g.
Zolfo Springs, FL
I’ve only used it a few times, but so far I like it. It gets the job done for sure. I noticed a difference the first time I wore it. It typically lasts me a couple of hours before I have to reapply it, but I don’t mind having to put it on again.
Alina M.
It makes my lips very tingly and weird. Like a burning sensation that doesn't go away if I wipe It off. Kinda like rubbing chilli peppers all over my lips. I don't think it plumped my lips,it just made them very red like I ate lots of spaghetti.
Kathy W.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Not going to lie, this definitely burns! I always start with a lip balm, go in with this, do all of my makeup, and then finish with my usual lipstick or whatever. It gets the job done, but don’t expect super extreme results. This isn’t actual lip injections after all. Noticeable results!
E T.
nj
Used this once because I got it as a part of a mini lip product set. Definitely makes lips bigger but it is extremely uncomfortable to wear! It makes my lips throb, sting, and turn red. Also burns my tongue if I accidentally get it in my mouth !
Alexis F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have real mixed feelings about this product. As a plumper it really does work and I probably get the best results with this one. On the other hand it smells like a Red Bull vodka on your face. It’s not unpleasant smelling but extremely strong.
Erynn B.
Winchester, Ca
This worked decently. I did notice a slight plumping in my lips, whereas a lot of other ones didn't work at all, but I was not a fan of the tingling sensation. The gloss itself was a nice consistency though, and not too sticky, which was great.
Elizabeth R.
I got a mini just to try it out, and I used it all up. It's amazing, it leaves a tingly feeling on your lips. Beware if it's your first time using a lip plumper, because it'll burn your lips. It leaves your lips looking really glossy and plump.
Natalie R.
Naples, FL
I loveeeeeee this lip plumper it leaves my lips looking really juicy and hugeee its just like you got fillers but you paid like  five percent of what it actually costs ! Definitely a go to product when i feel like looking smoking sexy with big pouty lips
Iris V.
bayside
I love the extreme lip in jection it works better than the lip injection and gives great long lasting effects, I would recommend this to anyone who wants plumper lips for a low cost, it also give your lips a nice moisture
Jen D.
Bartonville, TX
Review for: Other more...
This plumper is my favorite. It’s the right amount of shine all while making your lips appear fuller. I have gone through 3 tubes of this, which NEVER happens for me.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?