BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

✨ S.
castelnau-d'estretefonds
Je n’ai jamais essayé ce produit, donc je ne peut pas donner mon avis personnel. Cela dit j’aime beaucoup la marque Too faced tu fait vraiment partie de mes favoris en terme de makeup. Voilà mon avis sur ce produit.
Natalyaa J.
Whilst having tried 4 different types of lip plumper, this product knows it's stuff. A tingling sensation is made upon using the product but it completely does its job.
Ella E.
Great product. I have pretty big lips to begin with but I was just looking for kind of a lip gloss when I ran into this product. I tried it and I have to say I am completely amazed! It makes so much of a difference. The only downside is that it is quite pricey
but if your looking for a good quality product with immediate results than you should definitely get this!
Rain S.
I really love the too faced lip injection and when they came out with an extreme version I was all over it! It is pretty intense so if you can't handle your lips burning a bit I wouldn't get it. But it does work and makes your lips a lot fuller, so for that reason i love it!
Fanny H.
Lachine, QC
I love this lip plumpler! Back when I worked at Sephora, I used to sell these to everyone. Although it burns, it really works! If you enjoy a plumper look to your lips, this will help you achieve that. This product is more of a skincare product, you incorporate it into your skincare routine. I recommend applying it in the morning and at night. After a couple of days, you should see your lips gradually getting bigger.
Camila C.
Culver City, CA
Adoro essa marca, tem produtos bem maravilhosos que são dificeis de achar aqui no brasil, graças a ipsy tive a chance de experimentar e simplesmente adorei o resultado do produto, cumpre com o que promete, é um pouco caro, a embalagem é linda mas vale a pena
Aimee Diane M.
Lethbridge
Strictly heaven sent! I have used serveral brands but nothing compares to the Too Faced lip injections. I always make sure to stock up on the little $17 babies when I make my occasional big city trips to Sephora. This product is not for the tender hearted. It can sting like a mother f***er but beauty is pain sometimes amirite? Results are instant and noticeable !
Tara D.
Sault Ste, ON
This smells great and I love using it as a clear gloss. I don't find that it irritates my lips like a few other I have tried but I also didn't notice any plumping benefits. I do like it but I wouldn't buy a full size as I could get a clear gloss for cheaper
Adriana L.
Mexico City
Im a sucker for the tingly filling lip plumpers give, its so cool and it gives me that pouty mouth without lip injections so it is great. Its a nice product, alone or as a lip topper, long lasting and i need more, maybe for bday gift or hollydays, i dont know
Chloe A.
I think that the two faced lip injection helps by making your lips fuller as of tingling irritation. But does not make them extremely larger.. still a great product!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?