BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Natalie M.
Very good product!! Plumps up my lips within a few minutes of application. The product gives a tingling sensation on the lips which actually feels really nice on the lips. The plumping lasts a few hours. I recommend!!
Terrilynn C.
St. John'S, NL
Seriously, in, love! I just cannot get enough of my go to lip plumper. Too faced knows what's up when it comes to tingling those luscious lips into the most beautiful pout!!
Hana S.
This lip plumper si great because of course it plumps your lips but the thing I didn't like about it is that my lips were on fire when I put it on but it does its jos
Waffle R.
singapore
Hhheeyyyy yyyaaaaaaallllllll🖤
I loooooove my too faced products!!
They glide onto my skin so well and i always find myself going back to their products!! It might not work for everyone but it definitely works for meeeee💞
Emily J.
The effects of the lip plumper don’t last very long and aren’t drastic however you can see a small difference. However, this product could also be used as just a nice lipgloss
Sharay M.
Es perfecta la verdad!! Nunca la habia probado hasta esta semana y me parece lo mas maravilloso del mundo parece magia como se trplica el volumen de los labios. Es perfecta
Celeste G.
San Antonio, TX
I recently purchased the too faced lip injection on the regular size at my local Sephora because I am obsessed with finding products that can plump my lips. I am giving 3 stars to this product because I feel like it worked better the first time I tried it. It does have a really nice strawberry scent and it also hydrates my lips which I really love. Not sure if I will repurchase because it is a little bit on the pricey side but I will continue to use it.
G4L
Gives you that natural plump lip without having to go see your local plastic surgeon! As a first time user, I was pleasantly surprised! My lips are full, but I've always wanted a little extra fullness and this product does just that!
Robertina P.
Lip plumpers are a cheap and instant way to get fuller,Angelina Jolie ,typa lips. i have tried many, none actually worked until i tried this. It is really worth every penny!
Suzie P.
Cote saint luc, ND
I cannot stress how amazing this product is. I have seen an instant difference. It starts off with a little tingle. Sometimes a little burn just for a few seconds and your lips are really different. Very full. It lasts a while and i like that it makes your lips red and looking healthy and natural. I also love the fact that the gloss is glossy but not overly sticky! I highly recommend this product for those looking for an instant change. I was super skeptical about buying it and i did it anyways and so happy with the end results
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?