BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Yesmin Y.
Fort Worth
it actually works so good im looking like kim kardashian fisrt timer  and thinking about using much more i love the box it comes in because it shows the picture of the product and it was exacly what people told me and i cant wait to purchase it again
Marisa R.
Central point, OR
this is soo good but has such a tingly feeling to it and i didnt know how numbing it would be so at first i didnt like it but now i apply a good chapstick, this this and i finish getting ready and by the time im ready for lipstick my lips like beyonce ok
Miller M.
kentucky
I normally carry this in my purse for when I have no lip products on and I want to look a little more glam or just need some moisture to my lips. It is also great to add on top of an over drying matte lipstick. It is a great plumper but does sting a bit.
Emma B.
Poland
This is a great product. I love how it makes my lips that much bigger and it’s affordable and not pricey at all! It comes in reliable packaging that you know isn’t a gimic. I buy mine at pharmacies and I would defiantly recomend this product to everyone!
Daniela J.
East Lansing
Amazing. This lip plumper really works! I have always wanted to have plumper lips, but did not want to try anything dangerous or get lip injenctions to achieve the desired look, and this really gets the job done! Would totally recommend to others.
Hannah T.
I LOVE it ! It definitely gives my lips a fuller look! It exceeded my expectations. It’s so easy to use, and i don’t go anywhere without it! The packaging is so cute & strong, it’s amazing. I rate this a definite 10 out of 10!
RaeLynn T.
Mesa
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is the best lip plumper I have ever used! It stings and makes your lips look super red like you just got fillers in your lips and that’s exactly what I’ve been looking for. The consistency is ideal because it isn’t too sticky, just a perfect gloss.
Michele H.
Salem Alabama
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I really like this product , I have very thin lips and it actually seems to plump them a bit . I wear this everyday nearly -it does have a slight sting but it’s not bad to me ,it’s temporary . My lips seem a little plumber - and flushed more dark pink after use . I have purchased this three times .
Cassi J.
port hueneme
Wow. This lip injection serum is SO amazing. It actually plumps up your lips. Although it doesn’t last ALL day it’s perfect for throwing on before posting a picture on the gram or any other social media page. I DEFIANTLY recommend to plump up your lips.
jess d.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I really like this lip plumper because apart from adding some plumpness to my lips it gives them a nice tint. The only thing I would mention is that you have to be really careful about where you apply it because it can really irritate your skin you over apply it even a little outside the lip line.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?