BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Marinaa P.
The best lip plumper out there. At first it feels like you have pepper onto your lips but after a few minutes you stop have this annoyance. It does absolutely worth its money as it transfer your small lips into big and plump lips ❤
Rianna C.
My all time favourite lip plumper! I put this on just before lipstick to plump then wipe off and add my favourite lipstick. It lasts and creates beautiful volume.
LAUREN L.
Richmond, BC
This product really does make your lips plumper! You feel a tingly sensation while the product works it's magic. I just wished they made it in more colours.
Issy C.
Birmingham, West midlands
After using this product I could see a massive difference! I feel like it's good value compared to other products on the market! Easy to apply and a great texture!
Isabelle D.
Pour moi il fonctionne très bien. Je l'utilise lors de grande occasion et chaque je remarque une différence. Mes lèvres deviennent beaucoup plus pulpeuse!! J'adore
Hannah L.
This product really Plumped my lips nicely! Nothing too heavy, nice and subtle. I use it on a daily basis and it's one of my favourite lip plumpers i tried so far.
Paulina B.
Mérida, Yucatán
My favorite product ever, I don’t consider it to be very pricey for the amount of product that you get and how good it is. It is as good as I thought it would be!
Lucy W.
Charmhaven
Unsure as to whether this product actually works or not.. Tingles and goes red when i use it but dont notice a dramatic change in the size of my lips. Smells good
Holly A.
This product is obviously quit pricy due to it being high end but it works extremely well if your looking for your lips to be plumped and glossy. It gives a tingly section that I personally like. Doesn’t leave too much colour just a lovely glossy look
Chelsea F.
st.johns
This product really does do a nice job of plumping. My own dislike is that it stays a gloss. If it was a plumping lip topper I would buy 10000 and never be without
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?