BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
Amazing. So amazing that I buy this for $39 whenever I run out which is often. It smells amazing, it warms on your lips and you can feel it working. I first tried out a sample that I got from Sephora and I've been hooked ever since. Much stronger than Duwop's Lip Venom and I find the extreme to be noticeably different than the regular. Worth the extra money, it's costly but that's because it works and it's still cheaper than real injections. This gloss gives your lips a nice red flush, bringing more blood flow to your lips so you know that it's working. Make sure not to wear it on chapped lips ever! Also, wear this gloss alone, not over top of lipstick. Not sticky and leaves your lips so so soft!
Jess M.
Bedford, NS
Beyond obsessed with this product! It's one of my 'I can't leave the house without it" products. It gives your lips a subtle plump without the burning or tingle that other products have.!
Dee L.
Orangeville , ON
I found it definitely worked but isn't super noticeable. There is a slight burn which is tolerable as long as you stay on your lips and avoid the skin around them.
Truebaeuty B.
Longueuil, QC
I loooove this product! Although it gives you this weird "tingly" sensation, it really does plump your lips and make them more pink/red. I use this often when my lips feel dead haha. Xx
Lauren I.
I find this product works on some people, but not on others. This only gave me the slightest plump on my bottom lip, but I used it on my friend and it worked really well on her. I actually don't mind what it does to my lips because I wasn't really going after huge lips anyway. It makes your lips feel super smooth too. I use this almost everyday before I put on my lip products. It does sting a little, but it's totally tolerable and after you've used it a couple of times, you won't even really notice. Just be very carefully not to get it on the skin, even around your mouth. It'll burn a lot and you'll be left with a red mark. Overall, I don't think this product was worth 50$, and I'm sure there are better out there, but it's okay. I just don't like that you have no idea to know whether or not this works for you unless you try it out first.
Aleena A.
This product does exactly what it says on the packaging! 2-3 minutes after application, lips are plumped to perfection! There is slight tingling, but nothing painful. It's easy to apply and gives fast results. I use this everyday as part of my beauty routine and I would definitely recommend it! 4*
Marika B.
Derby
The best lip plumper I have used, the tingling sensation definitely gives you that little plump to your lips!! Recommend to anyone !!!!
It's so easy to use and wear too
I would definitely be repurchasing this product
Shelby S.
Brampton , ON
This product is great, it actually does add volume to your lips! It does tingle the lips a little bit but that's just the product working it's magic. Also it tastes soooo good, like I know you aren't supposed to eat it but the times I do lick my lips when I have it on I have not been disappointed LOL 10/10
liv L.
The tingling sensation is hard to handle if you aren't expecting it, it turned my friends face all red around her mouth. I've only used it a few times and I might give it another chance.
Jenny T.
I've used this product for around 3 years now. It gives a tingly feeling to my lips when applied and due to that brings a nice natural flushed color to them too. The smell is great and they do a good job of giving the illusion of plumper lips. I will continue to purchase and use this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?