BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Celiña L.
Always have, and always will love love love 💗 this product! It really gets my lips 👄 plumbed without ANY 🚫 dryness, for so so so long! I need one ☝🏽 or two ✌🏽touch ups through the day.
Sara B.
Ottawa
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Love how it smells, love how it feels and love the look it gives my lips within moments of application. I haven’t found anything else that comes close to being as good as this product.
Paige H.
bury st edmunds
This product is great if you want your lips that extra bit bigger! I don’t use it every day but I definitely rate this for people with thin lips!
I ❤️ this product.
Price wise it’s not expensive either
ella l.
not good didnt like it buxom is better the feeling is weird not a good taste/flavor it also didnt work it went away   its easy to use and apply but would not recomend this to others it does not work the packaging is cute though but its expensive compared to  others
Teegan L.
farsley
I think that it does the job and does it nicely. Also it meet my expectations and it was easy to apply and use. I bought this product from debanams. Another point I would like to make is that I would buy it again
Andreea P.
Essex, Barking
I don't know for sure if it worked because I hoped it did and psychologically that might have tracked me or not but I will still repurchase the product. ( you will feel your lips hot)
Allana B.
Toronto
this is my go to lip plumper!! i freaking love it and use it all the time especially when going out. i love the tingly feeling it gives and how glossy it makes my lips. I would definitely buy this product again
Leo W.
Ottawa, ON
Picked this up on a whim but am very pleasantly surprised with how much using this product has noticeably added plumpness to and filled out my lips, which naturally appear very small.
Vanessa T.
Winnipeg , MB
This product worked great...but stings on the lips like no tomorrow...make sure to not put it past your lip line as it will make skin red ... definitely does what it says it will do👍🏻
Jodie J.
This product is at a great price point and really does the job, I have only used this once or twice but both time I have been amazed by this I would recommend this to friends and I think it is an amazing product
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?