BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Celeste G.
San Antonio, TX
I recently purchased the too faced lip injection on the regular size at my local Sephora because I am obsessed with finding products that can plump my lips. I am giving 3 stars to this product because I feel like it worked better the first time I tried it. It does have a really nice strawberry scent and it also hydrates my lips which I really love. Not sure if I will repurchase because it is a little bit on the pricey side but I will continue to use it.
Robertina P.
Lip plumpers are a cheap and instant way to get fuller,Angelina Jolie ,typa lips. i have tried many, none actually worked until i tried this. It is really worth every penny!
G4L
Gives you that natural plump lip without having to go see your local plastic surgeon! As a first time user, I was pleasantly surprised! My lips are full, but I've always wanted a little extra fullness and this product does just that!
Suzie P.
Cote saint luc, ND
I cannot stress how amazing this product is. I have seen an instant difference. It starts off with a little tingle. Sometimes a little burn just for a few seconds and your lips are really different. Very full. It lasts a while and i like that it makes your lips red and looking healthy and natural. I also love the fact that the gloss is glossy but not overly sticky! I highly recommend this product for those looking for an instant change. I was super skeptical about buying it and i did it anyways and so happy with the end results
Cynthia C.
Very effective. After a couple of minutes you can feel it starting to work and I really see difference my lips look much plumper and as the gloss maybe fades a little, the plumpness stays. I am hooked.
Elise J.
I won't really recommend this product, expecially to people with sensitive skin/lips. The packaging said that it moisturised the lips, while plumping them, but my lips was very sore and dry after using the product. This is just my personal opinion, and I'm not a fan of lip plumpers, just because they hurt, but I have tried other lip plumpers witch worked much better. Still, the packaging was beautiful, and the gloss is used as decoration on my desk:) Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Alycia-marie D.
Grande Prairie, AB
Really stings. Makes your eyes water type stinging. Haha. But it does what it says it does and it makes your lips look way more full. Worth it if you are going for that look.
Penny L.
I really like this product but I felt like more plumping could have been done. I brought this product at Sephora for a pretty cheap price. Overall I think this product was pretty good value. I would recommend this to my friends!
Melissa O.
I live for this! It’s honestly so good. And it does make your lips Plummer. Been using it everyday for the last 3 months and never looked back! It went beyond my expectations! I would totally recommend to others!
Rain S.
I really love this stuff! I have been using it since I was about 15 years old, the original lip injection that is. It definitely works! You do need to reapply this after a couple hours as it does fade away pretty quickly like most lip glosses do. It is pretty intense as well, I am used to it so it doesn't bother me but it does feel a but like a little bee sting so if you can't handle that I suggest not trying it. But if you can you for sure should try it!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?