BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Becky D.
accrington
So I've used the too faced lip injection before and o felt the tingle and could see differences but when I've tried this one absolutely nothing. I've seen so many reviews where it's worked for them but it did nothing for me at all. Not even a slight tingle :/
Monique V.
I believe that this product worked very well for its job and it smelt absolutely amazing. It tingles a little bit when you first apply but it is nothing major, the end result is fabulous and i use almost every day. I highly recommend to others to try.
Zoe G.
I really enjoyed the sheen that this gave my lips however it didn't do much for actually plumping my lips. I loved the packaging on this. Something simple but cute. I like that they have different shade options. Did give off a tingle as expected with lip plumping products but nothing to intense
Natasha T.
Victoria , BC
I love this stuff. I buy it constantly. I don't enjoy the smell of the pink tinted one or the ones with color in it. I put it on while I do my makeup and wipe it off when I'm done to apply my lipstick. Caution. Lipstick won't stick with this under it!
Jess D.
Ingersoll, ON
I wouldn't say this is the best plumper out there but If you have smaller lips, this will make them a decent size. I bought the sample size near the check outs and plan on grabbing the full size next time I'm in.
Darin K.
Staten Island
I use this product not too often because I often use lip plumpers as an overcoat and I feel that this simply does not work for that. Regardless, it is long-lasting (if used often) and is likely a commonly-bought Too Faced product. This brand may not be my favorite but the product is satisfactory.
Amber W.
This works so so well to help plump my lips either on a daily basis or for a make up look. It’s so smooth on my lips and has a slight stinging for about 30 seconds but it lasts so long and makes such a difference
Ludivine -.
Vanves
J’ai hésité à l’acheter car beaucoup d’avis négatifs. Et finalement bein j’ai était déçu je n’est vu aucune différence avant après. Donc très déçu surtout vu le prix de ce produits. Je ne le conseil vraiment pas.
Kasia H.
Lip injection does just what it says it will! Makes you lips 5x more plump with a noticeable difference. If you can get past the slight stinging it’s worth it. Defiantly not for dry lips. Overall a good product.
Robyn F.
Lower Sackville
Works super fast and can tell a difference within around 5 minutes. It not only plumps your lips but it also helps bring out their natural colour more. Only thing is to make sure that you do not apply out of your lip area, it can irritate your skin.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?