BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Serena J.
Yaaas!!! This lip plumper is the best out there. I have three bottles in rotation. It's long lasting and can be worn alone or on top a lip colour. The packaging is nice and I just love this product.
Aysha A.
I have been thorough 3 bottle of the top faced lip injection extreme. I would honestly recommend this amazing product. After a few minutes i could see amaxing rwsults instead of going through so much pain getting lip fillers.its easy to applicat. It is a clear gloss but at the aame time gives you a shiney pink gloss look.
Edi D.
Does it's job so well!! Stinging sensation lasts about 5minutes and has long term affects on the growth of your lips, great value for the price & definitely worth it. Needing to repurchase because I've just run out, it's that good!!
Stella J.
I loved this gloss but not necessarily as a plumper. It made my lips look really juicy and red but not any fuller. It lasted pretty long for a gloss. It's WAY too expensive for what it does. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
ashley f.
This product worked very well with plumping my lips. just be careful not to apply too much or get it on other parts of your face because it causes a tingling sensation that almost feels like burning
Kristin I.
Fonthill, ON
Absolutely love this product. I cannot be without it . Other lines offer decent products but nothing plumps the lips like this. The tingle is proof of the plump. Will purchase this again for sure.
Imana d.
Skelmersdale , Lancashire
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! A little pricey some may argue however I believe it is so worth it! I am obsessed with big lips and this product gives me the luscious pout I love! Can be used before lipstick or over for a glassy gloss affect
Sinful I.
whitby
Great product, I constantly find myself reaching for this one. It’s a light feel with a huge difference. The gloss it’s self has a slight sparkle but makes a huge difference.10/10 would recommend.
Athena S.
Hamilton
The tingling feeling is definitely easy to handle doesn’t hurt like other lip plumper a got mine at Sephora packaging was cute and definitely saw a difference a bit pricy for the amount you get but still would recommend to others
Helen B.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I use this product quite a lot as I like to make my lips look a bit fuller than they are but it doesn’t plump them as much as I thought it would. This is a clear gloss so I like to use this over other lipsticks rather than by itself. Overall I do recommend this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?