BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amber S.
Sylvan Lake
You can feel it work immediately, super effective. Not too over the top but definitely creates a noticeable difference. I love using this before a night out to create a dramatic look, and it doesn’t burn as bad as other ones can which is awesome! Overall really nice ☺️
Kelly Q.
wattignies
Pique très fort, et il na pas tellement d’effet. Pour un lip injection « extrême » le résultat n’est absolument pas au rendez vous. Plus un gloss holographique. Le gros plus ? Une odeur divine de chewing-gum à la fraise. Pour le prix c’est malheureusement décevant ☹️
Lauren M.
kent
This lip plumper is by far the best one I have tried yet. I've had this tube 3 months and still have a bit to use however I will be purchasing again. It makes my lips look so big and plump, if I'm going for a natural look I will wear it on its own, however when I want to make a statement I apply a liquid lipstick.
Karolina H.
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love how full and vibrant my lips looks with this product. I absolutely think it’s worth the money. It has a very tingly sensation which I love. For me, I noticed that the plumping effect lasted for about 3 to 4 hours not that long but you can always reapply. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley L.
Work past the burn! I use this treatment/gloss every morning while applying the rest of my face. It gives a very intense tingling feeling, almost like burning, but you get used to it. It leaves your lips bright pink and a bit swollen looking, but in a good way! Highly recommended if you want pinker, plumper lips!
Dita D.
toronto
This product slightly enhances and plumps lips. For a product that claims to be ‘extreme’ the burning/tingling sensations that signal that the product is working are underwhelming. The product however smells great and works amazing as a non-sticky and shiny gloss.
Yoona H.
North Vancouver
This is quite a great product. Overtime your lips start to get a little bigger after using it over and over again. However, I have a problem where my skin around my lips (chin and lower cheeks) start to get red... Very odd but it doesn’t happen to many people. Would recommend to give it a try.
Casidi L.
Central coast
Where do I honestly start??? Two faced you did it again! Wow such a beautiful and loving lip pump! Left my lips feeling amazing and refresh and bigger!!! Could not believe how long the pump stayed for! All my friends have brought it and they are so inlove with it too! Blown away x
Victoria P.
Loved this product, my lips look so plump whenever I use this, definitely makes a difference!! It’s very hydrating and glossy, the packaging is quality, the price is reasonable for how well it works and how much product is included. Would definitely buy again!
Niamh C.
Bangor
THIS WORKS!! It's amazing if you want full lips. Easy to apply lip liners and liquid lipstick. The packaging is so cute as always with too faced products. I have recommended this to all my friends who want that lil plump
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?