BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Imana d.
Skelmersdale , Lancashire
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! A little pricey some may argue however I believe it is so worth it! I am obsessed with big lips and this product gives me the luscious pout I love! Can be used before lipstick or over for a glassy gloss affect
Sinful I.
whitby
Great product, I constantly find myself reaching for this one. It’s a light feel with a huge difference. The gloss it’s self has a slight sparkle but makes a huge difference.10/10 would recommend.
Kristin I.
Fonthill, ON
Absolutely love this product. I cannot be without it . Other lines offer decent products but nothing plumps the lips like this. The tingle is proof of the plump. Will purchase this again for sure.
Christina M.
I ordered it online and when I first used it The stinging was almost unbearable. But for the desired effect, I'd say it was head on. Definitely a noticeable difference. Id definitely buy it again.
Helen B.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I use this product quite a lot as I like to make my lips look a bit fuller than they are but it doesn’t plump them as much as I thought it would. This is a clear gloss so I like to use this over other lipsticks rather than by itself. Overall I do recommend this product.
maria d.
birmingham
i was really pleased with this product. it is the first time that i purchased it. it is kind of long lasting, i wouldn't say it lasts all day but it really applies easily and it is worth the money.
Jezebel B.
Toronto
Maybe it’s all in my head but I feel this lip plumper really works. I have a very small upper lip and I just put it under my lipstick before going out and I feel like my lips look that much. Better
Mk M.
Mississauga
Felt quite tingly but it definitely made a difference. It might not be visible something but it made my lips feel plumper than usual. But i couldnt resist the tingling affect so i always took it off after 2 minutes
Athena S.
Hamilton
The tingling feeling is definitely easy to handle doesn’t hurt like other lip plumper a got mine at Sephora packaging was cute and definitely saw a difference a bit pricy for the amount you get but still would recommend to others
Carrsyn H.
I love wearing this product to make my lips pop! I wear a layer under my normal lipstick and find it works well. It tingles when you first apply it, but only lasts a few seconds no pain at all. Would definitely purchase again!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?