BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Oumayma B.
London
This product is amazing, the plumping feel is completely different to other brands where I feel as though this lasts longer. However it is the most I’ve ever spent on a lipgloss. The top faced lip injection extreme is the best lip plumper I’ve tried so far, I would definitely recommend this product.
Aguilar I.
The whole product consist on plumpin your lips with some ingridients that make it ictchy. I've been using it for a while and gives you a natural plump, nothing excesive. I really recommend using it when your  are wearing a heavy eye make up.
Holly C.
ringwood east
I saw it at Mecca and decided to try it and it really does work i love it so much it really does plump your lips its moisturizing and not sticky i 110% can say i would suggest this product to anyone and that insane burny tingling feeling is so good
Shelby R.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Instant results! I haven’t tried a lip plumper until recently and I regret not purchasing sooner. I’m pleasantly surprised by how easy to apply and quickly it works. The taste/smell is heavenly and the tingling isn’t as painful or irritating as many say.
Danielle B.
Truro, NS
was very disappointed with this product after I had purchased it online from Sephora, it had nice packaging and high expectations. But I found when applied to the lips it burned and tingled. I am a fan of Two Faced products but however was very disappointed after buying this, would not buy again.
Darío C.
For me the "Too Faced Lip Injection Extrême" is a great product and that in a few days you see the results on your lips, you get volume on your lips and you get them to be more fleshy, although it might feel a itch, but that It means it's working !!!
Touria L.
Pretty good lip plumper, gives me a fuller pout! I apply twice before I apply my lipstick. I have a very small set of lips and I always want to achieve a much fuller lip
Alina G.
The too faced lip injection plumbed my lips straight away. But it always only lasts for an hour or so. Then I can’t see any effect. But even though it burns a little it is very moisturizing (and I am very picky with products that dry out your lips). But overpriced for a total effect of one hour
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
It hurts a little but it does what it says on the tin so can't really complain about that. I already have rather full lips so just use this to balance my upper lip with the lower so works how I want it to but u sure what it does for those with smaller lips.
Emily-Rose H.
Morwell
Love this, works exactly how it says it will, always makes my lips super plump and red. Hefty price tag but it lasts a while and works so unbelievably well. I use mine anywhere between once a day to once a week and have had no issues with it. The packaging is beautiful!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?