BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Casidi L.
Central coast
Where do I honestly start??? Two faced you did it again! Wow such a beautiful and loving lip pump! Left my lips feeling amazing and refresh and bigger!!! Could not believe how long the pump stayed for! All my friends have brought it and they are so inlove with it too! Blown away x
Yoona H.
North Vancouver
This is quite a great product. Overtime your lips start to get a little bigger after using it over and over again. However, I have a problem where my skin around my lips (chin and lower cheeks) start to get red... Very odd but it doesn’t happen to many people. Would recommend to give it a try.
Dita D.
toronto
This product slightly enhances and plumps lips. For a product that claims to be ‘extreme’ the burning/tingling sensations that signal that the product is working are underwhelming. The product however smells great and works amazing as a non-sticky and shiny gloss.
Victoria P.
Loved this product, my lips look so plump whenever I use this, definitely makes a difference!! It’s very hydrating and glossy, the packaging is quality, the price is reasonable for how well it works and how much product is included. Would definitely buy again!
Justine N.
Ottawa, ON
I feel like this product works when you just start using it but when you use it everyday it has less of an effect. It also doesn't last super long when it does work - maybe a couple hours at most.
Maria K.
Jounieh sarba, Sarba
I love how smoothly the product goes on and it gives a nice tingly feeling! I use it every day and it works so well!!This product is amazing! It only take about a minute after application for you lips to be plumper. i rly recommend it ! in love with it
Niamh C.
Bangor
THIS WORKS!! It's amazing if you want full lips. Easy to apply lip liners and liquid lipstick. The packaging is so cute as always with too faced products. I have recommended this to all my friends who want that lil plump
Robyn M.
Glasgow
I love this lip plumper so much!! I love the full lip look and this totally does the job for me, it really meets my expections, the packing was so nice, I got this as a gift I will be treating myself to this soon!! It's one of my new fav lip products, it's fab!!
Seanna C.
Ridgeway
Too faced has a great variety of lip plumpers that do the job! This lip plumper is more intense then other ones, I am use to using lip plumpers that are stronger but if your lips are more sensitive I’d suggest finding another lip plumper with less intensity!
DeeDee C.
Toronto, ON
This product does provide some plumping of the lips as long as it is used regularly. I usually get my lip plumping products from Sephora as they have a good selection. You do have to apply it a few times a day to keep up the results. I have purchased it again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?