BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Michelle B.
 This stuff burns if you get it on your skin. It definetly plumps my lips, but only for about 15 minutes. It also makes my lips more red... Pretty much causes a fancy allergic reaction on my lips. I use it every now and the, but over all it just feels terrible. Pain is beauty?
Jalysza K.
mississauga, OH
Out of the two lip plumper option offered by Too Faced this one is my favourite! I have naturally full lips but I love how this gives me an extra plump. I always layer it under my other lip glosses. I also love the little tingly feeling it gives my lips, I just feel more attractive wearing it.
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
Love this lipgloss, it really does work! It makes your lips slightly larger and plumper! I bought it at Sephora and it had nice packaging. This lipgloss is long lasting and it makes your lips look juicier. Really recommend it if you want slightly larger lips without getting injections.
taylor l.
I absolutely loved this product! It plumps your lips and also moisturizes them! You can wear it on the go as a lip gloss too. It does have abit of a burning sensation but nothing no one couldn’t handle! I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying it again soon!
Jess 🌻.
Kingston, ON
I adore this product! As soon as it starts to tingle I know my lips are going to be looking their best! The packaging is super cute, the product not only actually plumps my lips, but it feels quite hydrating as well. I have recommended this product to every single one of my friends.
Samantha C.
The Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is by far the most effective Lip Plumper I have tried. Not only do you see the results, you can also feel them as your lips experience a vast amount of tingling moments after applying the product. I would defintely recommend this product, I have been getting compliments everytime i wear it.
Tamar L.
Over it. Over hyped. This product doesn't work at all for me. All it did was make my lips tingle and feel like I was having some sort of allergic reaction. Usually that feeling is a good side because you know that it will make your lips larger and swell up, however this doesn't work for me. I also really don't like the taste of it.
Faithe B.
Brisbane
I do enjoy using this product! I bought mine around about a year ago. Price wise its not too bad. I do feel though that some people may not buy it because it may not be in their budget... I am a repeat user! I dont use this every time I do my makeup but I will use it when I remember!
Tahlia M.
Melbourne
At first, this product was incredible! It did sting a little bit, but that is to be expected. After the first 4/5 times using it, you stop noticing any difference in the "plumpness" of your lips, which is disappointing as it is a bit pricey. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Tessa M.
I really love the look of this on my lips. It takes a bit to get used to the plumping ingredient but you do get used to it over time. It can burn/tingle a little bit. The real downside to this product for me is the scent. It is a sickly sweet scent that I find very over powering.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?