BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is my go-to product for lip plumping products. Let's face it. There's no miracle on a tube, so if you're looking for huge lips, the only way to achieve that is through lip fillers and plastic surgery. However, if your expectations are realistic and you're looking for a subtle plumping effect that will enhance your natural lips just a little more, this is the perfect product! This is one of the plumping products that will produce the tingling and mild stinging effect, so if you don't like that feeling, this may not be the product for you. It's not an overwhelming feeling, and it's certainly tolerable. It brings the blood in your lips to the surface to produce the plumping effect and a slight tinge of color.

I like to use this product before applying my matte lipsticks. To plump your lips before applying a matte lipstick, simply apply this product to your bare lips approximately 15-20 minutes prior to applying your lipstick. Complete your other makeup routine. When you're ready to apply your lip color, simply take a washcloth and wipe off the excess Lip Injection Extreme product from your lips. Then apply your lip liner and lipstick as usual. You don't want to apply this over a matte lip product because it will compromise the formula of a long-wearing lipstick and cause it to slide off. That's also why you need to remove the excess immediately before applying your lipstick.

Sandrine G.
Montreal, QC
This lip gloss gives amazing results ! The smell is really great as well and the applicator makes it easy to apply . I am not a sensible person but this product BURNNNNNNNS. If you go a bit over your lips , your lips will look over the top swollen and crazy red. Nice to put it under my lipstick as a "preparation" step.
Marbie 💋.
El gloss es transparente e iridiscente, cuando lo aplicas pica por unos segundos y hace ver tus labios con color natural y super plumped, el efecto diría que dura alrededor de unos 30 minutos (supongo que para cada persona será diferente), cuando pasa ese tiempo lo retiro a toquecitos con papel y reaplico !
Beth J.
Definitely plumps your lips, although it uses paraffin which surely can't be good for your lips. I apply this after a little vase line has sunk in, do not get on other areas of your skin as it will turn red. I use tissue pressed against my lips to take it off before applying lip products such as lip liner or lipstick.
Raya K.
kitchener
This product is amazing for lip plumping it does the job although there is a tingly sensation it does plump your lips and there is a very visible difference although the packaging claims that there is long term difference I only see short term difference but for short term it does amazing it does not work very well with lipstick on top but I personally love the glossy look
Véronique H.
Kitchener , ON
I love the pinky holographic reflects in it and although I’m not much of a gloss person I love that this one gives a good tingle because the true colour of my lips show through when the blood rushes through them :) I would definitely repurchase but if you have sensitive lips be warned the tingle is very strong
Shannon T.
Spruce Groce, AB
Always reaching for this when I want my lips to look extra juicy. Within minutes my lips grow atleast double in size. There is a tad bit of tingling at first but nothing unbearable and the price point is very good for how long the product lasts. Even if you only purchase the travel size it will last quite a while.
Kate L.
Chipman, NB
I have been considering lip injections for quite some time now.. but ever since trying this product I've been blown away. It gives me cosmetic surgery results in more of a natural way... would highly, highly recommend this product for anyone seeking fuller lips.. a great deal for price as well.
Victoria B.
laval
I really love this lip plumper
Long lasting
No Coloue
Makes ur natural lip colour show alottttt
I usually get it from Sephora
No my first time getting it
I would totally recommend itToo Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Sandi M.
Moncton
Very full. It lasts a while and i like that it makes your lips red and
looking healthy and natural. I also love the fact that the gloss is
glossy but not overly sticky! I highly recommend this product for those
looking for an instant change. I was super skeptical about buying it and
i did it anyways and so happy with the end results
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?