BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shannon T.
Spruce Groce, AB
Always reaching for this when I want my lips to look extra juicy. Within minutes my lips grow atleast double in size. There is a tad bit of tingling at first but nothing unbearable and the price point is very good for how long the product lasts. Even if you only purchase the travel size it will last quite a while.
Skye L.
Ottawa
This product actually works! I have been using it for years - apply at night every day and your lips grow! It isn't that expensive for the quality. I bought mine in the UK but believe it is available at Sephora. I would definitely recommend and will buy again
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
I always use this while I'm applying my face and eye makeup. I usually wipe it off before I put on my lipstick as I only wear matte lipsticks. It keeps my lips plump for about an hour and it helps to keep them hydrated all day.
Stephanie R.
Laval
I'm not a big fan of the Too Faced lip plumpers. Mainly because i had a horrible reaction to them. I developed a burning redness, that spread all around my mouth and covered my whole upperlip. It took 2 hours to subside. Never try a new product right before an event. Foundation wouldn't even cover it.
Megan H.
The Too Faced Lip Injection is awesome!! It really does plump up my lips and I love it. It does sting my lips a little bit but it's not a lot to where I would not want to use the product. I'm very pleased with the result this gives me cause I wasn't sure if it would actually work or not. I will repurchase. :)
judith d.
Madrid
Cuando quiero tener los labios más jugosos y que parezcan más rellenitos, uso siempre mi lip injection de too faced, como veis se me está acabando y seguro que me compraré otro porque me ha encantado el efecto que deja
Marie Eve P.
Montréal , QC
I know what you all want to ask me. Does it work? Yes. Does it burns? Absolutely. I have a high tolerance in pain so I don't really minded the feeling of burning but it's kind of uncomfortable at first. Your lips can get really really red but it fades away with time. There's a big glossy finish on this but hydrating so I often wear it underneath a lipstick.
member-ea4ec
I bought this product because I heard it was suppose to be really good and work, however I found it did not have any effect on my lips at all. There was minimal to no plumping. I would not buy this product again!
Maria M.
Super plumping, but does burn. Makes your lips inflate pretty big, so definitely met my expectations. However, it does dry lips significantly if you don't keep them moisturized after it wears off. I would recommend to others baring in mind they should be keeping their lips hydrated and moisturized.
Paige F.
Warrnambool
This lip plumper is amazing! Within minutes of applying this product you can visibly see the results! The packaging is cute and the product is definitely worth the price! I would definitely buy it again! Just a little note, it has quite a strong tingly/ prickly sensation once it's applied to the lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?