BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kaela O.
You might as well throw away the rest of your lip glosses if your gonna purchase this product!When it says injection extreme though, it really means it... this will make your lips feel weird at first but that means its doing its job, after all it is plumping your lips, if it didn't burn a little that means it doesn't work!
Jessica P.
I think the product definitely does as it claims to do on the packaging, providing you can put up with the itching and tingling sensation which creates the fuller lip look. It’s sort of like an aniseed sensation to aggravate the lips. I mean, no pain no gain, right?
amber🌧 M.
Halifax, NS
Lots of tingle at first, which can be uncomfortable if you are not used to it. Deepens the shade of your lips as well to a pretty natural red tone (from the tingling). I’d say the plumping is okay. I have small lips, and the difference is quite slight. I like it better for the color it leaves my lips opposed to the plump.
Sheena L.
Love this product! I have very thin lips and this product leaves my lips more plump and easier to apply lipliner and lipstick. I purchased this from the sephora store in my town and I recommend this to everyone who has small or thin lips and wants to have a more voluptuous appearance
Sandrine G.
Montreal, QC
This lip gloss gives amazing results ! The smell is really great as well and the applicator makes it easy to apply . I am not a sensible person but this product BURNNNNNNNS. If you go a bit over your lips , your lips will look over the top swollen and crazy red. Nice to put it under my lipstick as a "preparation" step.
Beth J.
Definitely plumps your lips, although it uses paraffin which surely can't be good for your lips. I apply this after a little vase line has sunk in, do not get on other areas of your skin as it will turn red. I use tissue pressed against my lips to take it off before applying lip products such as lip liner or lipstick.
Marbie 💋.
El gloss es transparente e iridiscente, cuando lo aplicas pica por unos segundos y hace ver tus labios con color natural y super plumped, el efecto diría que dura alrededor de unos 30 minutos (supongo que para cada persona será diferente), cuando pasa ese tiempo lo retiro a toquecitos con papel y reaplico !
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is my go-to product for lip plumping products. Let's face it. There's no miracle on a tube, so if you're looking for huge lips, the only way to achieve that is through lip fillers and plastic surgery. However, if your expectations are realistic and you're looking for a subtle plumping effect that will enhance your natural lips just a little more, this is the perfect product! This is one of the plumping products that will produce the tingling and mild stinging effect, so if you don't like that feeling, this may not be the product for you. It's not an overwhelming feeling, and it's certainly tolerable. It brings the blood in your lips to the surface to produce the plumping effect and a slight tinge of color.

I like to use this product before applying my matte lipsticks. To plump your lips before applying a matte lipstick, simply apply this product to your bare lips approximately 15-20 minutes prior to applying your lipstick. Complete your other makeup routine. When you're ready to apply your lip color, simply take a washcloth and wipe off the excess Lip Injection Extreme product from your lips. Then apply your lip liner and lipstick as usual. You don't want to apply this over a matte lip product because it will compromise the formula of a long-wearing lipstick and cause it to slide off. That's also why you need to remove the excess immediately before applying your lipstick.

Raya K.
kitchener
This product is amazing for lip plumping it does the job although there is a tingly sensation it does plump your lips and there is a very visible difference although the packaging claims that there is long term difference I only see short term difference but for short term it does amazing it does not work very well with lipstick on top but I personally love the glossy look
Lana A.
This is a very odd product. At first when I applied it started to sting my lips. But what can I expect from a lip plumper?? As the day went of I started to notice redness appearing near my lips and on the piece of skin that I swatched it on. However it did do the job well and overall I would say it's a good product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?