BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Giorgia D.
This product gives you huge plump lips but it tingles a lot like if you ate something really spicy , it's last a couple of hrs and it glides on the lips like a dream , I bought mine in debenhams at the too faced counter , I highly recommend great product x
Trina K.
Barrie
I liked how the formula wasn’t overly sticky on my lips. I saw a little more fullness, especially around the outer edges of my lips. The applicator felt a little less than what I was expecting: maybe it was just loose. I am on the fence about lip plumpers.
Angel D.
This product made your lips plump but it stings abit when you put it on and after 5-10 minutes it's fine the application was great it was so smooth the wand was so nice the packaging was a fancy packaging so it caught my attention I would buy this product again I would recommend this product to anyone
Daniela T.
Medellín
I didn't really like this product, after I put it on I felt like my lips were burning a little bit, It did almost nothing to my lips but they were more pink and red than usual, it felt uncomfortable and it gave me a reddish upper lip shade, although it was easy to apply but I would never buy it again
Kirti N.
I personally love this product!! I notice fuller lips almost instantly. This product is so easy to apply and you can get it at any Mecca stores or online. I am a repeat user of this product!! Definitely will continue using this product in the future.
Kayla B.
Innisfil, ON
The two face lip plumper is a great product it really fills out your lips and works within minutes, great for just using on its own or going out for a night and apply lipstick with it, it lasts a long time I recommend this product to all my friends
Nicole H.
This isn’t bad but it isn’t the greatest either. It definitely burns a bit but only for a few minutes. I don’t notice a ton of plumping but sometimes there’s some redness of it hits my skin. Overall it’s a comfortable gloss that I wear a few days a week!
rose n.
Ajax, ON
what can I say?...I never leave home without it. Im not sure it plumps my lips as they are already pretty full. But I love the feeling of it on my lips. It has a cool tingling affect.
Maïté C.
I think this product is over-hyped. It really stings and hurt on my lips (they don't call it extreme for nothing0, but I never saw my lips gets bigger after it and I don't have big lips already. So this is a meh and I probably won't buy it again.  The packaging is nice though.
Aguilar I.
The whole product consist on plumpin your lips with some ingridients that make it ictchy. I've been using it for a while and gives you a natural plump, nothing excesive. I really recommend using it when your  are wearing a heavy eye make up.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?