BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kate B.
Kirkby, Liverpool
Wow! This really is a great lip plumper. You can emediately feel the tingling effect as the plumping agents get to work. I baught mine from selfridges. The packing is apealing and nice and compact. I would highly recomend this product to others.
Katherine B.
uxbridge
I loved this product ! I felt it really enhanced my lips ! It’s very easy to use and gives your lips a nice red colour ! The pricing is comparable to other lip products ! This one does make your lips tingle but I Believe that is to be expected !
Sarah L.
Innisfil, ON
Definitely does its job. But make sure to put it on your lips and lips only!! Don't put it on the close edges around your lips they will go very red and you will look very silly.
Sara b.
It does work but my lips are plump from before so it's not that noticeable. The moisture lasts longer and can be used as the lip balm if you like.Overall it's ok for me. And two faced products are good and can get better in near future. You can try out it does not have any harming effect.
Hamda H.
Dubai
I recently got this product and I use it before make up, as a plumper I didn't see major effects but it does make my lips pink and gives them a glow that lasts for at least 5 hours. I would recommend it as a lipgloss rather than a lip plumper.
Karlie W.
Langley, BC
I got a sample of this and it was surprisingly nice. It doesn't last as long as I would hope but I love the sensation and smell. Maybe someone with smaller lips would have a better result but I didn't hate it. Just wouldn't spend money on it.
Laksami C.
Victoria
Yes , I would recommend this to others. Once applied you start to feel a little tingling sensation which indenticates that it’s working - it’s long lasting and value for money !
Audrey R.
Blainville, QC
This product made such a big difference in my beauty routine. It goes on so smoothly and I just finished my second Lip Injection Extreme. I'll buy an another one soon, such a nice packaging. If you want a nice plump, you should give it a try!
cassandra !.
Great for hydration and making my lips feel super smooth. Not so great for plumping. I was really disappointed! Even applying soo much product on I barely noticed any plump. But as mentioned above it is very hydrating. I like to wear it overnight to replenish my lips for the next day.
Ella T.
I was pretty shocked that this worked for me considering no lip plumping product has ever worked for me. For $40 Australian dollars I'm happy with what this product did and continues to do for me. The first go I saw no difference but once you keep using you start to see a difference. I would definitely recommend. I have provided a photo so you can see how plumped my lips looked.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?