BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Paige F.
Warrnambool
This lip plumper is amazing! Within minutes of applying this product you can visibly see the results! The packaging is cute and the product is definitely worth the price! I would definitely buy it again! Just a little note, it has quite a strong tingly/ prickly sensation once it's applied to the lips.
MAUD V.
BESSE SUR ISSOLE
J’ai utilisé le lip injection matin et soir pendant plus d’un mois. J’ai en effet pu noter une amélioration, sur le moment (sensation de picotement mais il ne faut pas déborder sinon cela fait des rougeurs) et au bout d’un mois, mes lèvres étaient plus jolies. Par contre cela ne dure pas, dommage...
isabella d.
this product is great. it works just as it' said. I apply a small amount and literally within about 12-15 seconds my lis are plump. the formula is very hydrating and not sticky at all. it really makes a difference. When you feel the slight tingle that means it's started to work its magic. if you have smaller lips or genuinely want bigger lips I really recommend this product. no the results aren't permanent but it lasts a decent amount of time, last all day if you keep reapplying :)
Amalia M.
Toronto
Smells awesome. Looks awesome. Problem is that the plump only lasts about half hour. You have to keep reapplying it and at 40 bucks a pop you can go through that little tube pretty fast. Also be careful not to get it on the skin around your lips as it can irritate it. It’s an alright product.
Tatev B.
I loooove this product. It does really work but the difference isn't like a real lip injection so don't hope for shoking results. Smells great and has a stingy sensation that I enjoy. The color is also pretty but be careful when applying, put it on your lips only otherwise it will irritate your skin
daws s.
Acton, ON
This lip makes me feel like Kylie Jenner. I love this it tingles a lot and you don’t want to get it on your skin or it’ll go red but it works. I really want to get my lips done but I find this gives me temporary results I absolutely love it. I use it under my matte lipsticks and it works perfectly.
Stephanie R.
I got this item at Sephora. It makes my lips tingle a bit, it's supposed too. It's makes my lips look way more full and almost like I have lip injections. It smells nice as well and it clear witch makes it easy to apply my lip color or lipstick over
Enimar J.
This stuff does exactly what I was looking for. I know some pple have said it only lasts 2 hrs. I dont find this to be true. I apply it once in the morning. The plumpness lasts all day. The shine does not bit I use lip ointment throughout the day. I really loved this product. Can't wait to get more.
Alexa K.
Vancouver, BC
The best lip plumper I’ve ever used. This one does have a stronger sensation, but it’s completely worth it. I swear by this product! 5 minutes later & my lips are noticeably bigger. It only needs to be reapplied a few times in a day to keep the size, but I just lather my lips & adore the shine.
Melanie M.
This product really does plump your lips. It's tingling which makes sense cause it probably has mint or something like that in it which makes your lips plump. It has a nice packaging like all too faced items have. I would recommend it if you want a great product which plumps your lips properly.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?