BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alyssa J.
Edmonton, AB
This lip plumper was apparently so good that someone stole it from me. So I've tried a few lip plumpers in the past by Soap & Glory and Bath & Body Works and I would say the effect is very similar to Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker: a genuine hot cinnamon-like burn rather than the average mint feeling you get from plumpers. If you haven't tried anything of the sort in the past, be sure to test before you buy because this thing can get painful. Your lips will probably get really freaking big. Don't use it every day and keep a close eye on it. Hoes be out to steal this look.
I love this product! Whilst applying it gives a nippy/tingly sensation which is bearable and doesn't bother you after the first time! The formula is very smooth and moisturising. I use this everyday and it works wonders, I apply this then some lipstick and the results show for hours, however you will need to reapply if you are eating or drinking (the same as the majority of lip products). This product works well when using it in the morning and evening as it has better results! Overall i love this product as it gives me super plumpy lips for a relatively inexpensive price!
Katie D.
Halifax, NS
This is the first lip plumping product I've tried. I already have plump lips but this does leave them noticeably fuller. The tingle is tolerable, I thought it would be worse or last longer. Moisturizes great which I didn't expect. I personally don't like how red my lips get but that's to be expected. I like nude lips so I'll always put colour on afterwards. I plan on trying other similar products but this is something I now use regularly. I also want to add that I find it has a slight lasting effect which many people might find desirable, I feel as though my lips have stayed a little plumper after using it fairly often.
Tearra J.
Calgary
Really good product, the only problem with this item is that it causes my skin around my lips to get irritated, but I just have really sensitive skin. Other than that, I love the product, I've shown it to family, and friends and encouraged them to try it. Now they all live by it and love it. The results last, your lips feel bigger, hydrated for the whole day. I recommend this to anyone who is willing to try a lip plumper!
Meagan W.
Toronto, ON
I really enjoy using this product as it really does give the lips an amazing plumping look.
It does have a tingling sensation to it, more so compared to other lip plumpers (such as the e.l.f one).
It gives a nice gloss to the lips, and gives my lips a nice pink/red flush.
That being said, it is a slight downfall the texture it gives on the lips as it is a gloss, and is slightly sticky. As well, it does not work well under or over other lip products as it makes liquid lipsticks transfer over top.
Kayla W.
Sylvan Lake
While I am impressed with the glossy feel that this product leaves on the lips, to say it is a lip plumper isn't accurate. The first time I used it I did feel the tingling that the package said I would feel, however I didn't notice any results whatsoever. I have continued to use it as it also says that it will plump lips over time as well, but I am still yet to see any results. I am glad I purchased the smaller sample size at Sephora and not the full size because it isn't worth the money.
Marian D.
I tried this out while shopping at Ulta. The formula was very smooth and went on easily. You feel the product begin to work as it makes your lips tingle and they swell, but not in an excessive amount. At $22, it's a good deal. A thin layer goes a long way but the effect doesn't seem to last as long as I personally would like it to. I would recommend this product to someone looking for a temporary plumping effect.
Kenyah R.
This works great! I have bought this product twice so far and will definately recommend the lip plump gloss. you will feel a slight tingling sensation in the lips once applied but the results are super. I paid £20-£22 which is abit pricey but works out to be more cost effective because the results I got were just as good as having a surgical procedure which can cost hundreds of pounds and include slightly more risk, to follow through. It's Temporary fix for natural plump lips xx It's amazing!
Nicole M.
Get big, beautiful pouty lips without spending a fortune!! It is very easy to apply and gives your lips a slight tingling feeling. Within seconds you can see your lips beginning to become fuller. I always apply this before I put on any lipstick or lip gloss. I rarely need to reapply but when I do I give a quick swipe over whatever I'm wearing and it touches them up
Ajla S.
Review for: Other more...
I love the smell! It smells like a sweet gum. Its not sticky which i like and also its nice and shiny. Its the only lip plumper which worked for me. Btw it hurts but not to the extend that you can’t handle it but it definitely hurts a lot more than other lip plumpers. I would definitely buy it again and its worth the money!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?