BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Keila R.
Ashford, Kent
Overall a good product but the level of plump was not to my liking. Very easy to apply, nice and shiny. Purchased from Debenhams and comes in a nice look package. For me I would not buy again because it doesn't plump as well as I expected, gives a little tingle and burn but I could only notice the smallest of results. Had to keep reapplying to keep the tingle up, which pretty much wasted the product, good for just a glossy look though
Kristina B.
Victoria
I really wish I could give this product a 10 out of 10. With that being said it's definitely not my first time around the "lip plumper" block. I have used so many different lip plumper's and this by far give me the best results. However, buyers beware – this definitely will make your lips burn slightly. That's how you know it's really working. I would suggest if this is your first time trying a lip plumper it might not be the best route to go, because it may scare you away from lip plumpers all together. But if you have no fear and a high than average pain tolerance, I would highly suggest this product.

Follow me on ig: kbellagente
Diogo F.
lisboa
It's a great gloss, I really love it.
As a lip plumper it works, but not as much as i was expecting, it gives your lips a natural pink color, and it looks great, and make them look bigger.
É ótimo como gloss, eu adoro.
Como lip plumper resulta, mas não tanto como eu esperava, mas mesmo assim não tenho razão de queixa visto que realmente os meus lábios aumentam após o uso.
O cheiro é ótimo e dá aos lábios uma cor rosa muito natural. Recomendo bastante
Isabella Z.
I purchased this in store from Mecca Maxima and find this works better than some other lip plumpers. The plumper gives long lasting results making your lips look more fuller and pouty. The tingling sensation you feel for a few minutes after it being applied tells you that the serum is working. The clear gloss reflects likes making your lips look shiny as well. The Too Faced packaging is really cute and elegant which I love. It can be applied to your natural lips or over a lipstick.
Tina M.
I really love this plumping gloss. It definitely does plump your lips noticeably does give the tingle on your lips but nothing you can't handle! I love applying this day and night it's so moisturising without being sticky and has a gorgeous shine. The Only thing I'd say is that the lips don't stay plumped for very long so I'm slightly sceptical that it has a longer term effect but without trying it out for a longer period it's hard to tell. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Bella R.
I’ve used many lip plumper products because my lips are thin. When I purchased this I was excited because there was a lot of great reviews of this product on Sephora.com but when I received it and applied it for the first time it literally didn’t do anything. It gave me the regular tingle on the lips every lip plumper product does but this gave me no plumping. Not only does it not do anything, It tastes horrible, obviously if your going to make a lip product your not going to make it taste like a bunch of chemicals.

The only reason I have it two stars is that when I ordered it from Sephora they sent me another one because they thought it was defective, and when I emailed them again they gave my money back.
Mariana G.
I still like it. Dont get the regular version get the EXTREME, the regular legit does nothing...I will end up keeping it because who doesn't like a little extra plump? Plus it doesn't make your lips look fake, definitely a natural looking plumping effect :) It wouldn't hurt to try it so just make sure to keep your receipt. I also used it another time and got a "ring of fire" around my lips for going on the outside perimeters (to test out). If that does happen and you go outside I would say just put your injection on first them do your eye + face makeup last so the foundation will cover it up if you are having issues- or to avoid it, it hurt a little :)
Jasmine B.
Want plump lips? Well this will give you the best pout! I've tried other plumpers, such as the Dior maximizer, and they did absolutely nothing. But this definitely plumps your lips, and it's noticeable. This does sting a little though. The first couple of times using it, it simply stung my lips a bit, but lately it's been irritating my lips and any skin around my lips. I still love this product though, I just use it sparingly and the smallest amount. Get the small travel sized one from Sephora if you're not ready to commit just yet! Definitely try this one out though!
Maria F.
Ohhhh! The tingle!
I was expecting some tingling, and numbness but Jesus that hits you! My lips were more red then they were plump, but I did notice a little difference in size.
This is a very beautiful lip gloss on its own without the plumping effects. I will repurchase but it does take some getting used too!
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I naturally have big lips, but I wanted to make them look even fuller and plumper! So I decided to try Lip Injections Extreme by Too Faced, and I was actually amazed by the results.
The product itself is basically a clear gloss, and when applied in tingles for about 5-10minutes, and in that time you can see your pout getting bigger.
I apply this morning and night and notice my lips stay looking plump. Although, once you stop using it for a few days, your lips do return to their former selves.
Its just like lip injections, without the price tag and commitment.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?