BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jasmine W.
Conwy , Conwy
This product didn't really do much for me :( it tingles for best part of 3 minutes and wasn't as intense as I'd hoped. My lips are fairly plump anyway but that shouldn't affect how it works on my lips ! However it smells great, the packaging is super cute and it's very moisturising! (Excuse the irritation on my skin)
Lu H.
Toronto, ON
I love a tingly lip plumper, heck anything that gives me the illusion of bigger lips I am all for! This is MAXIMUM tingly, so be warned! I've tried LOTS of other's in the past, but the tingling sensation just wasn't enough for me. NOW BE WARNED this may turn your lips red from the sensation, but it' great to use as a pretreatment before you apply lipstick and its also great as a top off gloss throughout the day to maintain it's effects.
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a fan of this Lip product. I feel like it gets the job done real quick. All you feel when you apply it is a little tingly feel but its over soon. I definitely do notice the difference with this product on. Will buy again! The only reason I do not give a 5 star is because It feels sticky and gooey sometimes
Renee B.
I love the way that this product contains
Natural vitamin E which stimulates blood flow and oxygen to my lips for a fuller, plumper lip. another aspect i love about this product is that the marine sponge re-hydrates itself with the bodies own moisture cells giving me a long lasting effect throughout the day. My lips feel so soft and full throughout the day after using this once in my make up routine, the best thing about this product is that it is totally pain free and easy to apply and is typically non-sticky.I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves the two-faced products.
키아나👑 A.
I think that this product is wonderful, it gave me the results I wanted and it’s very moisturising. Tingly at first but it doesn’t bother me, the packaging was very nice and informative, the doe foot applicator made the product easy to apply and was very comfortable. I would definitely purchase again!Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Victoria J.
Waterdown, ON
This tingling almost stinging lip gloss plumper WORKS. It definitely does tingle and give a slight burning sensation. Some of my followers have reported little to no burning tingling sensation. I on the other hand can relate to the title, EXTREME. I get extreme tingling. Some may find this irritating or uncomfortable but that sensation is what gives you that plumped lip. Lastly the gloss is a great gloss. Glassy shine and sexy just worn on its own.
I've been using this for over 2 years now and I just love it. I give it 4 because the plumping effect wasn't that impressive to me. It moisturize my lips throughout the day. You can be sure that your lips will be smooth and not chap at all. I also like to put a little bit of this on my lips to prep it before putting a liquid lipstick on.
Chelsea L.
Kitchener, ON
Love this stuff! You can actually feel it working, not going to lie it burns sometimes, but at least I know it's plumping! That being said if you use it for a long time it stops working as well, I don't know if I got used to the tingling sensation or if it's just not working well. So I try not to use it everyday! I add a little colour into mine sometimes too and so it doubles as a plumping lip agent and also a nice tinted gloss!
Cristina A.
King City
Review for: Other more...
I did really enjoy this product! The packaging is cute just like every other too faced product. This is your typical lip plumper, with a little extra. It left my lips looking plumped and ready for lipstick application. I will admit, this particular product did sting my lips for quite some times. So if that bothers you, I wouldn’t recommend. The results are there thought. Even though temporarily I still believe this product is worth it
Nancy M.
Pincourt , QC
I really like this plumper, definitely feel the tingling. More tingling than other products I've tried which I personally like because you do see a difference in your lips. Definitely gets plumper and a little reddish even but it's because it DOES work. I'm almost out but will definitely repurchase.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?