BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Meagan W.
Toronto, ON
I really enjoy using this product as it really does give the lips an amazing plumping look.
It does have a tingling sensation to it, more so compared to other lip plumpers (such as the e.l.f one).
It gives a nice gloss to the lips, and gives my lips a nice pink/red flush.
That being said, it is a slight downfall the texture it gives on the lips as it is a gloss, and is slightly sticky. As well, it does not work well under or over other lip products as it makes liquid lipsticks transfer over top.
Kenyah R.
This works great! I have bought this product twice so far and will definately recommend the lip plump gloss. you will feel a slight tingling sensation in the lips once applied but the results are super. I paid £20-£22 which is abit pricey but works out to be more cost effective because the results I got were just as good as having a surgical procedure which can cost hundreds of pounds and include slightly more risk, to follow through. It's Temporary fix for natural plump lips xx It's amazing!
Marian D.
I tried this out while shopping at Ulta. The formula was very smooth and went on easily. You feel the product begin to work as it makes your lips tingle and they swell, but not in an excessive amount. At $22, it's a good deal. A thin layer goes a long way but the effect doesn't seem to last as long as I personally would like it to. I would recommend this product to someone looking for a temporary plumping effect.
Kayla W.
Sylvan Lake
While I am impressed with the glossy feel that this product leaves on the lips, to say it is a lip plumper isn't accurate. The first time I used it I did feel the tingling that the package said I would feel, however I didn't notice any results whatsoever. I have continued to use it as it also says that it will plump lips over time as well, but I am still yet to see any results. I am glad I purchased the smaller sample size at Sephora and not the full size because it isn't worth the money.
Nicole M.
Get big, beautiful pouty lips without spending a fortune!! It is very easy to apply and gives your lips a slight tingling feeling. Within seconds you can see your lips beginning to become fuller. I always apply this before I put on any lipstick or lip gloss. I rarely need to reapply but when I do I give a quick swipe over whatever I'm wearing and it touches them up
Ajla S.
Review for: Other more...
I love the smell! It smells like a sweet gum. Its not sticky which i like and also its nice and shiny. Its the only lip plumper which worked for me. Btw it hurts but not to the extend that you can’t handle it but it definitely hurts a lot more than other lip plumpers. I would definitely buy it again and its worth the money!
Polina B.
I was a bit unhappy with the product. The tingles were not so slight, unlike what it said on the packaging! At first they seemed pleasant, but soon turned painful. The pain lasted for longer then ten minutes, also unlike the packaging claims, and after it ended my lips continued to feel uncomfortable. The results weren't all too good either: although my lower lip plumped, my top lip - the one I was looking to plump - did not plump at all. I was a bit disappointed with the product.
Jessica B.
Toronto
Love this lip plumper. Bought this after watching an online review. I pair this with a pinky-nude liner UD 24/7 glide on lip pencil in naked 2 or even soar from mac. It gives the lips a beautiful flushed colour! The tingling is bearable. Didn't work as well for me if I applied it over lipstick. Not sure of the long term affects but definitely makes the lips look lusciously plump for a couple of hours .
Billie B.
Redwood Meadows, AB
In my opinion this has to be one of the best lip plumping glosses on the market, it instantly gives you visibly fuller lips. Just remember to be careful with the application because it will plump your skin and also leave a temporary red mark.
Lauren T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is definitely the cheat way of lip fillers! It is a bit pricey for how much product you actually get but it's definitely worth it rather then spending hundreds on injections. It looks amazing on top of too faced lipglosses also! I would recommend if fillers were something you were wanting! Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?