BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

taylor l.
I absolutely loved this product! It plumps your lips and also moisturizes them! You can wear it on the go as a lip gloss too. It does have abit of a burning sensation but nothing no one couldn’t handle! I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying it again soon!
Samantha C.
The Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is by far the most effective Lip Plumper I have tried. Not only do you see the results, you can also feel them as your lips experience a vast amount of tingling moments after applying the product. I would defintely recommend this product, I have been getting compliments everytime i wear it.
Jess 🌻.
Kingston, ON
I adore this product! As soon as it starts to tingle I know my lips are going to be looking their best! The packaging is super cute, the product not only actually plumps my lips, but it feels quite hydrating as well. I have recommended this product to every single one of my friends.
Tahlia M.
Melbourne
At first, this product was incredible! It did sting a little bit, but that is to be expected. After the first 4/5 times using it, you stop noticing any difference in the "plumpness" of your lips, which is disappointing as it is a bit pricey. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Tamar L.
Over it. Over hyped. This product doesn't work at all for me. All it did was make my lips tingle and feel like I was having some sort of allergic reaction. Usually that feeling is a good side because you know that it will make your lips larger and swell up, however this doesn't work for me. I also really don't like the taste of it.
Tessa M.
I really love the look of this on my lips. It takes a bit to get used to the plumping ingredient but you do get used to it over time. It can burn/tingle a little bit. The real downside to this product for me is the scent. It is a sickly sweet scent that I find very over powering.
Adriana M.
Winnipeg , MB
Definitely plumps your lips! Works better than I ever could’ve expected it would. Tip: be careful getting to close to the edges of your lips because it’ll make the surrounding area slightly red. Definitely worth the cost as you don’t need to use a ton when applying on your lips.
my favorite thing about this lip plumper is that it's clear so you can use it over any lipstick or at any time of the day and don't have to worry about your lips being a weird shade. there is a intense tingling sensation that may be uncomfortable but it is bearable because this product does a great job of plumping your lips.
Estee J.
London
I love this product, but just beware when you put in on at first your lips tingle a LOT! I've worn this a lot and i can see the size of my lips change. Not only this but the product really moisturizes your lips and works as a chapstick! I would totally buy this product again.
Jess W.
Toronto
I LOVED this product. Right as you put it on your lips you start to feel it tingling right away. Within minutes when you look in the mirror you see a noticeable difference. The only complaint i would have about this product is that it stops working when you get other lip colours mixed into it and it is a little pricey.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?