BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a fan of this Lip product. I feel like it gets the job done real quick. All you feel when you apply it is a little tingly feel but its over soon. I definitely do notice the difference with this product on. Will buy again! The only reason I do not give a 5 star is because It feels sticky and gooey sometimes
Victoria J.
Waterdown, ON
This tingling almost stinging lip gloss plumper WORKS. It definitely does tingle and give a slight burning sensation. Some of my followers have reported little to no burning tingling sensation. I on the other hand can relate to the title, EXTREME. I get extreme tingling. Some may find this irritating or uncomfortable but that sensation is what gives you that plumped lip. Lastly the gloss is a great gloss. Glassy shine and sexy just worn on its own.
Chelsea L.
Kitchener, ON
Love this stuff! You can actually feel it working, not going to lie it burns sometimes, but at least I know it's plumping! That being said if you use it for a long time it stops working as well, I don't know if I got used to the tingling sensation or if it's just not working well. So I try not to use it everyday! I add a little colour into mine sometimes too and so it doubles as a plumping lip agent and also a nice tinted gloss!
I've been using this for over 2 years now and I just love it. I give it 4 because the plumping effect wasn't that impressive to me. It moisturize my lips throughout the day. You can be sure that your lips will be smooth and not chap at all. I also like to put a little bit of this on my lips to prep it before putting a liquid lipstick on.
Cristina A.
King City
Review for: Other more...
I did really enjoy this product! The packaging is cute just like every other too faced product. This is your typical lip plumper, with a little extra. It left my lips looking plumped and ready for lipstick application. I will admit, this particular product did sting my lips for quite some times. So if that bothers you, I wouldn’t recommend. The results are there thought. Even though temporarily I still believe this product is worth it
Nancy M.
Pincourt , QC
I really like this plumper, definitely feel the tingling. More tingling than other products I've tried which I personally like because you do see a difference in your lips. Definitely gets plumper and a little reddish even but it's because it DOES work. I'm almost out but will definitely repurchase.
Ashley K.
I apply this after a thin layer of lip balm and wait for a few minutes to let it tingle on your lips! After 10 min it will definitely make a difference with more plump (and a bit blushed) lip texture! I like to wipe off the excess after it has done its job and apply your regular lipstick. Love!!!
Beth S.
This lip plumper has a high shine finish with an almost sticky type texture on the lips. Deifnitaley a stay all day formula and seems waterproof but isn't transfer proof. It gives quite a tingling sensation whilst it begins to work which lasts around three minutes, and the results are one of the best I've seen. I've tried a few lip plumper and brands that claim to have the best one. The results left my lips looking fuller and more voluptuous. I would definitely buy this again
Molly T.
hull
I have very small lips and I was excited to try this, because I would do anything for larger, plumper lips.

When I first applied it, it did burn and tingle, but it is a bearable kind of sensation. It makes your lips turn more of a red colour when plumped, in which I did like.

However, for the amount of money I paid for the lip plumper I don't think it's worth the money. It didn't plump my lips as much as I wanted it to, I don't know if that's down to my expectations or not.

Also, when applying, I got some of the gloss on a part of my skin above my lip and it caused it to burn and turn red. So be careful when applying!
Fiona M.
This is the best lip plumper I have used. You can feel it working but it’s not a painful burning feeling. I usually wear liquid lipsticks so I put this on while I’m doing the rest of my makeup and then take it off to put lipstick on or sometimes I use it alone or on top of other lip products.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?