BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kriss S.
Vancouver, BC
I like this a lot. It burns significantly when you first apply it, but eventually the pain goes away and your lips do look bigger.
I don't like to wear it alone as a gloss, however, because it makes the skin around my lips really red and my lipline disappears and looks messy.
I try to use it in the morning and at night so that I can clean it up and apply my regular lipstick on top.
Alexia A.
This product smells great lasts long on the lips and is not very sticky and I really like the tingling feeling it gives off right after applying. It actually does plump your lips but not crazily as if you have kylie jenner lips all of the sudden lol
Sema A.
Nice
It’s dryed your lips, you need to moisturazed a lot after utlisation...
The packaging is simple and can easilly go to in small bag for journey utilisation. The quality is not bad for the personne who use this product for discover and try something new, but if you want to use this product to longer the quantity is not satisfiying.
Sophie D.
Glasgow , Scotland
When I started using this product I found that's it was moisturising on the lips, but then I felt  product didn't really didn't do  anything to enhance my lip size or the plumpness of my lips. I kept trying the product  again and it didn't really seem to make that much of a difference. it feels very nice when you apply it to your lips, it doesn't seem to do what you paid for it to do in my opinion.
Jasmine W.
Conwy , Conwy
This product didn't really do much for me :( it tingles for best part of 3 minutes and wasn't as intense as I'd hoped. My lips are fairly plump anyway but that shouldn't affect how it works on my lips ! However it smells great, the packaging is super cute and it's very moisturising! (Excuse the irritation on my skin)
Lu H.
Toronto, ON
I love a tingly lip plumper, heck anything that gives me the illusion of bigger lips I am all for! This is MAXIMUM tingly, so be warned! I've tried LOTS of other's in the past, but the tingling sensation just wasn't enough for me. NOW BE WARNED this may turn your lips red from the sensation, but it' great to use as a pretreatment before you apply lipstick and its also great as a top off gloss throughout the day to maintain it's effects.
키아나👑 A.
I think that this product is wonderful, it gave me the results I wanted and it’s very moisturising. Tingly at first but it doesn’t bother me, the packaging was very nice and informative, the doe foot applicator made the product easy to apply and was very comfortable. I would definitely purchase again!Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Renee B.
I love the way that this product contains
Natural vitamin E which stimulates blood flow and oxygen to my lips for a fuller, plumper lip. another aspect i love about this product is that the marine sponge re-hydrates itself with the bodies own moisture cells giving me a long lasting effect throughout the day. My lips feel so soft and full throughout the day after using this once in my make up routine, the best thing about this product is that it is totally pain free and easy to apply and is typically non-sticky.I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves the two-faced products.
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a fan of this Lip product. I feel like it gets the job done real quick. All you feel when you apply it is a little tingly feel but its over soon. I definitely do notice the difference with this product on. Will buy again! The only reason I do not give a 5 star is because It feels sticky and gooey sometimes
Victoria J.
Waterdown, ON
This tingling almost stinging lip gloss plumper WORKS. It definitely does tingle and give a slight burning sensation. Some of my followers have reported little to no burning tingling sensation. I on the other hand can relate to the title, EXTREME. I get extreme tingling. Some may find this irritating or uncomfortable but that sensation is what gives you that plumped lip. Lastly the gloss is a great gloss. Glassy shine and sexy just worn on its own.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?