BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Dori-Ann M.
New Aiyansh , BC
I wouldn’t say my lips look visibly fuller.. it did sting when I applied it and when it bled onto my skin. It moisturized my lips nicely so I keep using it. I got the small pack.
Madisen J.
Saskatoon, SK
I liked this one. It gave my lips a nice sheen but wasnt super sticky. It gave them a nice tingle and warming sensation. I found this one I actually noticed a change in my lips.
Steph W.
Probably the best lip plumper I’ve ever used you can feel it working straight away and definitely gives you that tingly feeling in your lips and you can see a difference within five minutes of having it on
Seher D.
I really liked this plumper in the beginning. It did a good job but stung a little by as any other lip plumper. But after a week of using the plumper it stopped working so I don’t use it anymore. Other than as a regular lip gloss.
Laura-Ann T.
Dempster street, Wick
First time user of the product, bought a mini sized version to try out. Very impressed with the product, it is effective. It is a bit stingy to start with. Going to get the full sized product now I know I love it!!
Faiga M.
I love the formula its not sticky on my lips but when i first used it, it stung my lips for a few minutes but the more i use it I don't feel it anymore. It smells amazing
Emily E.
bristol
this product is good but not as plumping as I would fault it was it was my first time nd I would not buy it again it didn’t really meet my expectations and it was lost lasting
Javiera G.
Love the product, I have noticed my lips looking fuller and more plump after using it as well as long term effects, would recommended for anyone who has medium sized lip but just wants that extra oomph
bianca m.
This lip pumper is the best lip pumper ever,my lips felt so fresh,big and healthy after this.i use it everyday for my makeup and it's making my lips georgeos,this is just so good,ilf you have small lips like me this is the right product for your lips,i recommend it for you all.
Lily M.
bristol
I was not a to keen on the lip plumper as it didn’t really do much and to be honest I feel like I could get a better one at a cheaper price from a drugstore brand , but I still love the brand two faced
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?