BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cristina M.
New Orleans
Instant gratification!! I love how this makes my lips look. They look so full and juicy. It burns, but in a good way. It’s not something that is overwhelming or unbearable. It makes my lips look red. I love that it doesn’t make my lips look unnatural
Carly T.
I love how this product leaves your lips slightly stinging so you really know it is working. The clear gloss makes your lips look full and glossy before they even start being plumped which is great. I see a slight difference in size when I use this.
Heidi C.
Coeur d'Alene
If you want a plump lip THIS IS IT!! You can feel the tingle (which I actually like because you know it’s working). The results do last a while and you can put anything over this gloss without it feeling like you have too much on! Love this product!!
Ronnie S.
Lindsay, CA
I had the worst allergic reaction to this. My lips were in so much pain. They’re we’re so red and swollen. I woke up the next day and had to take Benadryl because they looked worst than when I first tried it on. I will never try another lip plumper.
Samantha D.
Warrensburg, MO
I like this slightly better than the regular formula as I can see a slight difference when I use this. Don't expect it to look drastically different but if you're going for a glossy look and want an easy subtle plumping effect, look no further.
Brianna C.
Laurens
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The results are almost instant & last a pretty decent length of time. The only downside is that it has a very harsh tingling, almost a deep burning sensation. If you can’t take pain, you’re out of luck.
Tammi P.
Definitely does make my lips a little more plumpier than usual.. it does burn but it leaves a numbing and a tiny hint of a stinging... I would say if you have chapped lips this will hurt a bit because it did on my friend.. otherwise it's really nice
stacy c.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Sephora
OMG, I love this stuff! It makes your lips very, very tingly, almost burning. So, if that doesn't work for you, I would avoid it. However, it increases the fullness of my lips by almost 50%. It also, since it is drawing blood into them, makes them very, very dark pink / red. So when I use this, I generally just use it by itself, or with a gloss. My only complaint is that the effects don't last long enough.
Amanda B.
This is the only lip plumper I use since it comes from my fav brand Too faced. However I wish it lasted on my lips a lot longer than it actually does. If it lasted longer then it would be 5 Stars all the way! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The tingle that it gives up that’s just how you know the product itself is working, why spend hundreds of dollars on Lip injections when you can just pop some gloss on and boom you got some without the pricey cost lol!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?