BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

A b.
One of my favourite lip plumpers I’ve tried, it shows a pretty noticeable result and lasts a few hours, however try not to get it on the skin around your mouth because it will get irritated and turn red. They don’t lie when they say extreme! Highly recommend
Jacqueline V.
great for achieving plumper lips however, i do wish it came in a lipstick format and not just a gloss as the gloss was quite sticky and i would prefer other colours not just a clear gloss.
Grace J.
leicester
Gives a nice title to the lips with it being uncomfortable
Got it as a gift for Christmas, I would repurchase my self in the future believe its good value price wise
Sarah B.
Aurora, ON
The thing I don't like about this product is that it can cut your lips up (corners of the mouth), if not properly used. The result is bad and can take time to heal.
Pamela T.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Your lips will totally plum with this gloss. If your lips are slightly uneven do to aging, this gloss will definitely help hide it a bit. It does itch a bit though.
Tuesday I.
Medicine Hat
Review for: Other more...
I love a good lip plumper that has a sting to it. This definitely delivers. I love layering it over lipstick. Not sure how much it plumps but it's a good lip gloss.
Taylor P.
Chelmsford, ON
Felt a slight tingling feeling when first applied, however after 5-10 minutes my lips are noticeably bigger(to me anyways) should be used daily for maximum results
Kayla V.
Halifax
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this product a lot as a gloss! I find it give my lips a slight tingly feeling which I enjoy, but I don’t notice an overall difference in the size of my lips
ANDI F.
I love this stuff. You can really see (and feel!) the difference after using it. It's a bit pricey, but you don't need to use a lot for results so the value is good.
Janki P.
london
Lips are more fuller,has a tingly sensation although didn’t last as long as expected,packaging is nice but little pricey and the look is very glossy which I liked
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?