BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Chantelle P.
Mt colah
Great packaging great scent. Has a beautiful shine that you could wear by its self. My friend lent me hers on a night out and was very impressed I went and got my own :)
Kate R.
Edmonton
I liked the tingle it gave but just not enough. I could use a bit more sting. It plumped my lips though just doesn’t last as long as I’d hoped. Either way I would still repurchase.
Shanelle J.
Quilpie
Two faced lip injection extreme is an amazing product! It truely lives up to its name EXTREME as you can feel the product tingling yours lips to plump them! The product works!!!! I really recommend buying you want regret it 😊
Farida I.
Egypt
What it is:
A serum that makes your lips look plumper using the most scientifically proven and advanced technologies.

What it does:
Too Faced uses a potent quadra-delivery system that combines vitamin E, collagen-friendly MaxiLip, and Dehydrated Marine Sponge to support blood flow, promote a look of fullness, and rehydrate with the body's own moisture for a long-lasting effect. Moisturizing doses of avocado and jojoba oil condition to ensure a smooth pout.
Πολυξένη-Αudrey H.
newcastle upon tyne
Extreme to say the least it works so good and even better than the normal version and what makes it even better it hydrates your lips and lasts all day would definitely recommend
member-04eac
Review for: Other more...
Too expensive for what you get, which is an intense burning feeling on the lips that doesn’t go away until you wipe the product off. With that said, you definitely get a visible plumping effect, but not enough for the pain to be worth it.
Katie W.
A little bit over priced but strongly recommend as I do LOVE it. It left me with such a confidence boost so I would strongly recommend to everyone looking for a good product!
Naimah S.
I'm not really a fan of lip plumbers, personally think I already have somewhat plumped lips however I recently came across this product, it being too faced I had to give it a go because I absolutely love too faced and have never been disappointed by their products in the past. The product itself looks very pretty from the outside and when you apply the plumber onto the lips it's comes off quite clean and effortlessly. I applied a thin layer of it on my lips and waited for magic to happen. After 2 minutes my lips did in fact increase in size but that was the not thing I was most excited about. The lip plumber also managed to make my lips appear rosy, and deliciously sexy which I loved. I would recommend this product however fair warning it does tingle your lips and if you are sensitive to lip plumbers I would not recommend it as I did give to my sister to try and her lips are already quite dry and it did give her a little reaction.
Dina K.
Toronto , ON
Always my go to lipgloss .. always get compliments when I am wearing it , makes my lips a little more plumped and has the perfect amount of shine to it love this product !!!
kyra m.
Duisburg
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It is pricey, but it works great. I decided to give it a try and I don’t regret it, this makes my lips really plump and I’ve actually noticed a long term size improvement when you use it regularly.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?