BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jenna L.
I love Too Faced products. I was expecting great things from this, however I didn't get what I was hoping for. Mind you I think I may have put too much hope into a lip product and expected basically botox results, which is definitely not the case lol but I also felt like there was room for improvement in this. Mind you with all that being said, it's not a bad product and do recommend to try it out. I think I was just hoping for more noticeable results than what I got
Billie B.
Redwood Meadows, AB
In my opinion this has to be one of the best lip plumping glosses on the market, it instantly gives you visibly fuller lips. Just remember to be careful with the application because it will plump your skin and also leave a temporary red mark.
Asminda P.
I loved this lipgloss at first even though the burn you feel is a little painful not that bad, but after a couple uses I noticed my lips were getting like a burning reaction to it when I took it off and my lips were dry I could feel some sort of dry patch on my lips! Not sure why but other than that I loved how my lips looked fuller everytime! The burning feeling you get at first usually goes away in like 5 minutes and the more you use it the less pain you feel after applying it.
Lauren T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is definitely the cheat way of lip fillers! It is a bit pricey for how much product you actually get but it's definitely worth it rather then spending hundreds on injections. It looks amazing on top of too faced lipglosses also! I would recommend if fillers were something you were wanting! Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy
Georgia H.
When I first used the product I found it unbelievably moisturising on the lips, but I found that the product didn't really do anything to enhance my lip size or the plumpness of my lips. I kept going back and trying again and it didn't really seem to make that much of a difference. Even though it feels very good when on the lips, it doesn't do what you paid for it to do in my opinion.
Kelsey K.
Nepean, ON
The Lip Injection Extreme definitely does what it says it does - that being my lips were noticeably plumper. However I found that the more often you used it the less effective it was. Not sure why this is, as you'd think an irritant would still be an irritant no matter how many times you used it. I should mention it does burn a bit but this is expected with any lip plumper. I'd recommend it as something to tie you over until you can get actual injections.
Amanda B.
CASTLEGAR, BC
Was super excited to try this product when I received it for the first time due to reviews I had ready & the pretty packaging! Expectation wise it did seem to plump up my lips but when worn without a lipstick overtop it made my lips look really red, almost as though they were chapped. I also found that if I got it on the skin surrounding my lips the skin would turn an angry red colour and took a really long time to settle again. Overall I would buy again, but only if I had the intention of wearing it underneath a lipstick!
Kriss S.
Vancouver, BC
I like this a lot. It burns significantly when you first apply it, but eventually the pain goes away and your lips do look bigger.
I don't like to wear it alone as a gloss, however, because it makes the skin around my lips really red and my lipline disappears and looks messy.
I try to use it in the morning and at night so that I can clean it up and apply my regular lipstick on top.
Sema A.
Nice
It’s dryed your lips, you need to moisturazed a lot after utlisation...
The packaging is simple and can easilly go to in small bag for journey utilisation. The quality is not bad for the personne who use this product for discover and try something new, but if you want to use this product to longer the quantity is not satisfiying.
Alexia A.
This product smells great lasts long on the lips and is not very sticky and I really like the tingling feeling it gives off right after applying. It actually does plump your lips but not crazily as if you have kylie jenner lips all of the sudden lol
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?