BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Jenna S.
Prince George
Purchased at: Sephora
I immediately feel this product working. It isn’t a sticky formula and it makes my lips look great although the initial feeling of the product working wears off the more you wear it.
cass a.
Maple Ridge
Super plumping, the brand used irritants to cause plumping so if you’re sensitive be careful. Don’t get this product on any skin other than your lips. But I do love it as it’s the only plumper that works on my small lips Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jas T.
vancouver
Tingles when applying at first, but, after I saw a noticeable difference in the size of and plumpness of my lips. A little definitely goes a long way! Would buy this product again!
Chantelle P.
Mt colah
Great packaging great scent. Has a beautiful shine that you could wear by its self. My friend lent me hers on a night out and was very impressed I went and got my own :)
Kate R.
Edmonton
I liked the tingle it gave but just not enough. I could use a bit more sting. It plumped my lips though just doesn’t last as long as I’d hoped. Either way I would still repurchase.
Shanelle J.
Quilpie
Two faced lip injection extreme is an amazing product! It truely lives up to its name EXTREME as you can feel the product tingling yours lips to plump them! The product works!!!! I really recommend buying you want regret it 😊
Farida I.
Egypt
What it is:
A serum that makes your lips look plumper using the most scientifically proven and advanced technologies.

What it does:
Too Faced uses a potent quadra-delivery system that combines vitamin E, collagen-friendly MaxiLip, and Dehydrated Marine Sponge to support blood flow, promote a look of fullness, and rehydrate with the body's own moisture for a long-lasting effect. Moisturizing doses of avocado and jojoba oil condition to ensure a smooth pout.
Πολυξένη-Αudrey H.
newcastle upon tyne
Extreme to say the least it works so good and even better than the normal version and what makes it even better it hydrates your lips and lasts all day would definitely recommend
member-04eac
Review for: Other more...
Too expensive for what you get, which is an intense burning feeling on the lips that doesn’t go away until you wipe the product off. With that said, you definitely get a visible plumping effect, but not enough for the pain to be worth it.
Katie W.
A little bit over priced but strongly recommend as I do LOVE it. It left me with such a confidence boost so I would strongly recommend to everyone looking for a good product!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?