BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Alaina B.
Louisiana
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is the best lip plumper I have found by far! My lips are kinda small but this made my lips perfect! There’s a tingle with a cooling sensation it feels so good and it doesn’t leave your lips dry they feel so moisturize! I use this almost every day!
julia s.
McHenry, IL
not a bad product! i did notice i had to reapply quite often, which i personally don’t mind. you want to make sure you only put it on your lips or the skin around it could become a little red. i don’t think i’ll buy it again but not the worst purchase!
Cassi J.
port hueneme
Wow. This lip injection serum is SO amazing. It actually plumps up your lips. Although it doesn’t last ALL day it’s perfect for throwing on before posting a picture on the gram or any other social media page. I DEFIANTLY recommend to plump up your lips.
ashley k.
Cresskill
The Too Faced Lip injection is one of the most popular plumping glosses but in my opinion, it did not do much plumping and was actually painful. However, if you want a little fullness, it might be a decent buy.
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
I love this lip plumper! It’s great to use as a prep gloss before your lipstick or as a gloss on top of your lipstick! It gives me AMAZING results and the tingle lets me know it’s working :) I always recommend this to anyone in search of a lip plumper
Michelle R.
Chicago
This lip plumper DOES the job! You start feeling the effects of this lip plumper moments after applying it and its great that this plumber is clear because you can top coat it with your fav. matte lippie and it will enhance your lips sooooo much!
Jess O.
Greenville
This product definitely works!! It does warm and tingle the lips, which I don’t mind but it could be uncomfortable if you have sensitive lips. The packaging is super cute a feels nice. I don’t use it enough to repurchase it. I would use it while putting on my makeup and when I get to my lips remove it and apply my lipstick for the day
Emily L.
newburg
It could last a little longer but overall it is a very good product :) i use this almost every time i put on makeup for my instagram. There could be more in the packaging, but overall it’s worth the money. I’ll definitely buy again.
J H.
This product is amazing and really works! I don’t like the smell of it but it’s lasted me forever despite its small size. Make sure you DO NOT get it on your skin or it will turn red temporarily. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth splurging on!
Rachel M.
Southport, NC
If you want plump, full looking lips, this is the product for you. It almost hurts when applied but boy does it make your lips look big and pouty. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend this for you. This is probably my favorite plumper ever.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?