BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Harani S.
Review for: Other more...
This lil plumper is really good! One thing I must say is the scent is very strong and kind of gives me a headache:( but the plumping it gives your lips is very nice and allows a great after application for glosses and lipstick! 💘
Jasmine S.
I could take it or leave it honestly. Not a product I use everyday. It did make a slight difference to my lips but nothing extreme and I just did not enjoy the tingling sensation when I put it on.
Vanessa V.
Peterborough
Good product! Definitely plumps your lips and is worth the price, also smells great and leaves your lips looking very glossy and nice. Always use it and love the way it looks, will for sure be repurchasing it once it is finished.
Kelly S.
The gloss itself lasted well and had a nice shine to it but it didn’t ‘plump’ like it said it was meant to so slightly disappointed considering the price tag. Bought the product from Debenhams. Would not recommend this product.
Zahin S.
Hamilton
Thoroughly enjoy using this. It makes my lips look so nice and glossy and bigger as well. It has a bit of a sting but it’s bearable. One of my favourite glosses ever! Definitely would purchase again and worth the price for me.
Maeve R.
Hamilton
This product works very well and adds a plump look to my lip along with a glossy finish. It doesn’t look too unnatural and is fairly affordable. Would definitely recommend to other ladies who are looking to enhance their lips.
Eleanor L.
Richmond, BC
Great product! When first apply the stinging feeling is decent not too bad. Lips feel plump within minutes. The smell of the lip plumper is also a bonus. I would definition purchase again
Courtney P.
Calgary, AB
One of my favourite lip glosses. It looks great and applies smoothly. A lot of my friends use this and it definitely lived up to their high praise! Looking forward to trying different colours.
kayyv V.
Quebec
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I haven’t tried many lip plumper but this one works so well! It lasts pretty long and the packaging is so cute! I bought it only once but it lasted a very long time so i didnt mind the price! I recommend it to all my friends
Marwa A.
Mississauga, ON
Great lipgloss. Not too sticky or thick. It makes my lips look bigger and fuller. The sparkles are not too intense either which I appreciate. Great to wear alone or on top of another lipstick.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?