BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Shari H.
Montreal , QC
LOVE!

Huge, visible difference almost instantly. It does definitely tingle & feel weird but the sensation only lasts about 7 minutes and the results are totally worth it.

Also adds a beautiful shine!

Will keep buying.
Tia P.
Gloucestershire, Dursley
I think it works and is a good product, but I wouldn’t use this product all the time. I think the normal one rather than the extreme is better as it is more hydrating on the lips and less expensive to purchase but does a better job.
👁👁M A.
I love this product! Although it stings a little when you apply, it is completely bearable and goes away quickly. It made my lips noticeably larger and they look so nice and fresh and shiny when I use this!! Totally recommend
Anaibel F.
Doral, FL
For real? I'd sell my ipad for this lipstick. We don't need to mention how good these products are, they speak for themselves!!! Absolutely gorgeous color, very pigmented as all of their lipsticks.
Tugce |.
I would highly recommend this product, works really good, great packaging, very effective product also long lasting on the lips, I would repurchase this product. I would buy this product again looks so good on the lips.
Aubert C.
Guerard
Review for: Other more...
Super produit!! J’adore le picotement au début , les lèvres sont repulpées mais l effet ne dure pas assez longtemps il faudrait en remettre tout le long de la journée mais je l’adore quand même !!
Harani S.
Review for: Other more...
This lil plumper is really good! One thing I must say is the scent is very strong and kind of gives me a headache:( but the plumping it gives your lips is very nice and allows a great after application for glosses and lipstick! 💘
Natalee A.
Windsor
This product is amazing because it actually plumps up your lips and I love it so much and I love this brand so much and I definitely recommend this product if you are trying to plump up your lips!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine S.
I could take it or leave it honestly. Not a product I use everyday. It did make a slight difference to my lips but nothing extreme and I just did not enjoy the tingling sensation when I put it on.
tatiana g.
toronto
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
love this product, really helps plumps my lips & looks really good while it’s on!! I absolutely love too faced products and this is another great one! Helps keeps your lips plumped all night! I would recommend to all my friends!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?