BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Medina E.
This product makes your lips tingle a lot and kind of burns them but in a good way. This product does not smell good and doesn't last that long, however it plumps your lips a lot more than other products do.
Valentina F.
If you are looking for a lip plumper with immediate and long-term results, this is the best thing you can buy. I bought it from Sephora and is extremely easy to use and it's kind of long lasting. I highly recommend this one!
Tanvi A.
This is a pretty crazy product, with really good results , and quiet overpowering - so if you are sensitive to scents and strong plump feelings don’t use it. But if you want a good plumper this is great
sumitta h.
Perth
When I first tried this in my wrist I thought I had an allergic reaction my skin got so red but it wasn’t itchy so definitely I knew it was going to work, and it does instant once I applied it on my lips but I wish it last abit longer.
Jamila J.
Excellent product for a night out. Pro: it plumps and smoothes my lips for a light yet perfect plump. It reached above and beyond my expectations. It is very easy to apply which is convenient but don't use before food.... you don't want to take it to much. I would definitely buy again Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
L S.
windsor
This is one of my fav lip plumper on the market! There’s no colour when you apply, once the tingly sensation starts, your lips will be a bit flush (your natural lips will be red). It’s hydrating, really makes your lips full and lookin’ luscious!
Leah N.
9 Inglewood Terrace, Leeds
As someone who would like to have lip injections, but lacks the funds, this lip plumper has been an absolute miracle for me! Can really see a difference after using it, and the tingle isn't too strong!
Aly ✨.
Bricy
Je trouve qu’il ne convient pas aux personnes qui de base ont la peau sensible. Lors de l’application j’ai ressenti comme une brûlure de plus en plus intense. Cependant, ne supportant pas le produit, je l’ai donné à une amie, qui elle, en est globalement satisfaite.
Victoria R.
Surrey, BC
This did absolutely nothing for my lips except make them sore and dry. They did not make my lips plumper at all. Definitely NOT worth the $39 (CAD) for me. If this works for you I am extremely jealous.
Charlotte M.
G74 2AA
Love this however didn’t live up to the hype. I found it to be a bit of a let down as to how it had been described to me by others, however the product does still work well and look lovely when applied
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?