BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Naima I.
london
This is a really good product as it really does help .
I bought it online from Sephora. I would recommend this to others as it is a really good product and it is easy to apply .
I would definitely buy it again
Lanna H.
Keswick
The tarte lip injection plumper is very basic in the packaging aspect, very easy to apply the product didn’t last very long once worn. I personally have only used once and I would totally recommend to others.
Kristina N.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The best Lip Plumper!making your lips look obviously bigger and plumped😍👄very nice smell and taste🤤ones u applied it u gonna feel tickling and after 5-10 min will c the result,so good,definitely worth to buy.
Meagan H.
Owen Sound, ON
Absolutely loved this product. It does have a nice tingle that isn't too over powering. It is my favourite lip plumper. It works for me as I don't want anything that is too crazy.
Ri♡er L.
Thorold, ON
It works, but it definitely creates a burning sensation. I also found that after a while it stopped working as well as it did at the beginning? Like as if my lips became immune to it.
Dori-Ann M.
New Aiyansh , BC
I wouldn’t say my lips look visibly fuller.. it did sting when I applied it and when it bled onto my skin. It moisturized my lips nicely so I keep using it. I got the small pack.
fili s.
Manado-mapanget
I really like all the products there. it's all very remarkable . and I'm sure it will be amazing with other people, I strongly advise people to use this product. very very very amazing !!!! omg all these products make me more confident, im so excited.
Brittany S.
★★★★☆ |0.14 oz - CND $39 US $28|
|0.5 oz - CND $17 US $14|
The Too Faced lip injection extreme is a great innovative product. It can be used for many different purposes therefore it is not only suitable for those wish to plump lips. Even full lips can benefit from usage! This product makes lips appear plump by adding healthy dimension accompanied by a radiant glow. I find this works wonders for me as a full lip user! My lips definitely look fresh and healthy during wear. Do not be fooled by the formula as it is not a formal sticky gloss! It is very comfortable and replenishes moisture to the lips. In the beginning of application you may feel a slight tingling sensation. This is the caffeine that is said to stimulates the lips for a fuller effect!
Madisen J.
Saskatoon, SK
I liked this one. It gave my lips a nice sheen but wasnt super sticky. It gave them a nice tingle and warming sensation. I found this one I actually noticed a change in my lips.
Steph W.
Probably the best lip plumper I’ve ever used you can feel it working straight away and definitely gives you that tingly feeling in your lips and you can see a difference within five minutes of having it on
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?