BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Aly ✨.
Bricy
Je trouve qu’il ne convient pas aux personnes qui de base ont la peau sensible. Lors de l’application j’ai ressenti comme une brûlure de plus en plus intense. Cependant, ne supportant pas le produit, je l’ai donné à une amie, qui elle, en est globalement satisfaite.
Charlotte M.
G74 2AA
Love this however didn’t live up to the hype. I found it to be a bit of a let down as to how it had been described to me by others, however the product does still work well and look lovely when applied
sumitta h.
Perth
When I first tried this in my wrist I thought I had an allergic reaction my skin got so red but it wasn’t itchy so definitely I knew it was going to work, and it does instant once I applied it on my lips but I wish it last abit longer.
Aleena S.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It won’t give you Kylie Jenner lips if you were expecting that. It does slightly make your lips look bigger and it also hydrates them. It’s tingly at first but then you get used to it. Would buy again!
Kendra H.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to like this product, I really did! But alas, this didn’t really do anything for me. It tingled and felt like it was having an effect but after 10-15 minutes the only effect I noticed is that my lips looked red and felt raw.
Shayla L.
victoria, bc
Works well at giving lips a plump look without looking too much like lip injections gone wrong. Pretty pricy tho and gets a little sticky but dries eventually. Stings too, not great for sensitive skin
Caitlin B.
Milton Keynes
Gave the nicest gloss on my lips, lasted all day even after a meal! Tested it out in the Too Faced store in London and bought it straight away, gives a weird tingly feel in your lips but it definitely feels like it’s working. 10/10!!
Mehal K.
It has a nice tingly feeling to it so it feel as though it is doing something to your lips. However it doesn’t enhance your lips too much it just leaves them slightly plumped looking giving the illusion of fuller lips
Tia P.
Gloucestershire, Dursley
I think it works and is a good product, but I wouldn’t use this product all the time. I think the normal one rather than the extreme is better as it is more hydrating on the lips and less expensive to purchase but does a better job.
Hannah S.
It was so good definitely tingled your lips but a good tingle. It was easy to use because it was just like like a lip stick, it was good value for it’s expensive price. I was a first time user and loved it and I would definitely use it again and would recommend it to others
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?