BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

holly j.
Tredegar
I'm a fan of lip plumpers and out of every lip plumper I have used I would definitely recommend this one. The feeling of tingle and heat lasts about 5 minutes but the results are worth it. Instantly plumper looking lips. It also helps to soften your lips. Love it!
Mandy K.
Vancouver
It gives you a burning sensation the first few minutes but nothing too crazy. You will see a difference in the plumpness of your lips but it will only last a couple of hours. It’s a good product for a temporary lip plump! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jessica B.
Kingston
One of the best for the plumping effect but I found this irritated my lips. Maybe if I tried the regular lip injection line it would be better. I would only recommend that you try it if you don’t have sensitive lips.
Genesis nazaret J.
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
Jessica B.
canada
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favourite lip plumpers. It had a bit of a zing to it but nothing you cant handle. Definitely deserves the name extreme because my lips were so plumped and they lasted so much longer than your average lip plumper.
MELISSA M.
Maple Ridge, BC
rating this a 3 because although i found that it kind of worked... it also burned and made around my lips go red which made me not want to use this product again. not. a huge fan but if it was a last resort i would use it
Ashley W.
It definitely makes my lips look fuller and “juicier” if you will. It pairs well over a matte lipstick. My only issue is it really is uncomfortable, almost to the point of painful for me on my lips, I 100% understand that’s what it’s supposed to do and that’s what makes the lips look fuller. It’s just too uncomfortable for me to want to use on a regular basis.
Tasia👑 ..
This lipgloss had a nice flavour and added great shine and volume to my lips. Wprks instantly and lasts a long time. Loved the colour and texture. Needs more shine tho, great gift for friends, got it at Sephora for a Christmas gift. Lips stayed plump for hours
Valeria T.
Terni
this product is like my best friend. having not that big lips is a struggle for me, but with this product they look much more plumped and it gives a pretty “rose” color. at first it tingles a bit but is quite comfortable.
Sam M.
Calgary
As far as plumping lip gloss goes, this is pretty good. It’s easy to apply, and the tingling sensation isn’t too strong. The only problem I’ve had is that it sometimes gets in my throat, which isn’t terribly comfortable.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?