BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Brandi L.
Abbotsford
Review for: Other more...
This stuff actually works. As soon as you put it on you can feel your lips starting to plump. The plumping feeling isn’t to harsh where it burns, like some other lip plumpers that I have tried. I highly recommend. My top choice 100%
m e.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product really worked on me. The burning sensation isn't that strong (it doesn't hurt that much). As far as results go, it doesn't last for the whole day if you don't apply more during the day but we have to keep in mind that it won't be as effective as lip injections.
Emily M.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Perfect! I love how plump and fuller my lips look when I wear this. Definitely exceeded my already high expectations. I do prefer it when I apply it often as it does wear off. I got this as a gift and will be buying when I run out!
Emily H.
Saskatoon
BEST LIP PLUMPER! The shine of this gloss is so pretty, and gives such a nice plump, full look to the lips without them becoming dry. It's sold at Sephora, a bit pricey but personally I think it's worth it if you want to achieve fuller lips. highly recommend this product.
Amy H.
I have reasonably small lips, so the extra little pump goes a long way! I bought this product from selfridges online and it did meet my expectations as i didn’t expect a major boost on my lips. The packaging is always nice from selfridges and I would buy again yes.
MJKOL G.
Longone sabino (ri)
The best plumper gloss for lips. Is rich of ingreadients that plump ur lips instantly but is very painful i hate the sensation and the redness that its creates but with a bit of foundation and a good balm you can solve the problem
nicole C.
Cambridge, ON
It works well. If you’re looking for an instant solution to your lip injections contemplation then this is One of the many great lip injection solutions on the market. Just apply it and no worries your lips will feel full and plum.
Tilla S.
London, ON
The price might scare you because you think you’re going to use it up so quickly but a little goes a long way with this product the tingling can get a little bit strong but the facts are beautiful isn’t that what it’s all about
Nicole S.
Hines Creek, AB
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This works! It works a little too well even. If you like the stingy feel while plumping you will love this. I didn’t mind it as it’s really not too strong. I found it kind of nice feeling. I’m almost out and I plan to get more.
Alex L.
North Vancouver
Very pretty gloss. Stung a lot first few times I used it but it’s not painful at all and you get used to it quickly. Works well but if you over line your lips too much can look bad. If you get it anywhere on your face you don’t want it your skin turns red for a while.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?