BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Valeria S.
Milan
It is a good product. The plumping effect is visible, although subtle.
It is quite expensive for what you get, though, so I would advise to buy the mini size first to see if it is a product you will use frequently.
Tina S.
Munich
Review for: Other more...
Love this gloss! It gives my lips a great shine and it is not as sticky as you would think of a gloss. Also love the tingling sensation that Plumps the lips. It is longlasting and really does wonders for my lips.
Dianna F.
montreal
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Ive bought 3 of these. I cant get enough of this plumper. It does tingle from time to time.. gotta be careful to not apply it outside ur lip line .. it could irritate the skin.. Be careful if you’re kissing someone on the cheek .. it could burn them!
Megan V.
Glad I bought the mini and not the full size. This did nothing but make my lips look chapped. I give two stars because it smells nice and the formula is nice. Not too sticky and not too goopy. Would not buy again
Keisha L.
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. This is another of my all time favourite lip plumpers. I feel as if there isn’t much like this one and that it really does make your lips abut bigger and have more of a pout. Absolutely adore this product.
Rory M.
Stoke-on-Trent
Excellent, I found that it really did plump my lips a lot whilst giving them a pretty sheen, these are great for everyday wear 👍, I would love to try more in the future. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Tyler B.
Gravesend
My favourite lipgloss by far! will carry on buying it again and again, you really see a difference once applied and can feel it working, it’s so easy to apply and feels really nice once on, would 100% Recommend
belleblogs L.
manchester
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I did like this product, and do feel like it did plump my lips. However, the price point puts me off slightly, purely because I feel like I can get the same results as the soap and glory plumper for less money.
Elle C.
Apo, AE
This lip plumper is great! It does wonders.
I don’t have super thin lips, but it does add volume and makes my lips look a feel more plump. The tingly sensation only last a minute or so unlike other lip plumper.
danicaa 💋.
this product is hands down my favourite it use out of lip stuff in general. i’ve used this so much and it’s so simple to apply & definitely have to say it met my expectations, would highly recommend to anyone.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?