BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Melanie C.
This does not make your lips look plump at all. The only thing this does is makes your lips feel tingly but it does not make it appear larger whats so ever. Looks great as a clear lipgloss but not worth the pain you go through just to have the appearance of lipgloss.
Nicole T.
Toronto, ON
This is THE SH!T !!! OMG I LOVE IT! Like it’s sooo intense (if you dont like intense lips plump then it’s not for you) it stays longer and plump bigger compared to Dior’s btw - I got it from Sephora, it looks clear on my lips which is kinda sad :( but STILL! 5/5!
Becca S.
nottinghamshire
This lip Plumper is insane! Absolutely amazed with the results after only 5 minutes, prices vary which tube you get but couldn’t recommend this enough!! Literally better and cheaper than having lip fillers.
Justine H.
Ottawa, ON
They’re not lying when they call it lip injection, I had this recommended by a bunch of friends, amazing,burns a little but it’s worth it, it really does plump your lips and gives them a red tint, recommend if you’re looking for a lip plumper that actually works!
Syakirah A.
I really like tu use this lipstick because its make my lips more beauty n look more natural.i hope many people will try this coz its really amazing Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint
Ashleigh T.
Kent, Swanley
Lovely product! Does what is says on bottle. Plumps lips to the max within a minute or so. A little expensive if used everyday to be able to top up. But a lovely present to yourself if you're splashing the cash. Would defiantly keep topped up in my make up bag!
Laura S.
Uxbridge
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product was great! I have smaller lips so after using it for the first time I really noticed my lips were bigger as well as my friends and others noticing! Only bad thing about it is I really didn’t like the feeling of wearing it, it kinda stung my lips!
Suman K.
Decent and nice for a clear gloss.is a bit pricy for the size but is different for everyone.However it won’t give u extreme kylie lips in the first go but definitely worth trying and would recommend aswell as most twofaced products
Jenica N.
Scarborough , ON
So I really liked this product but I’m not really sure it physically plumped my lips. It’s easy to use, tingles for sure, and is a comfortable gloss but it is kinda expensive when you don’t necessarily see your lips getting physically bigger. Worth a try tho!
Naomi W.
surrey, bc
I've been using this product daily for about six months and I'm truly obsessed with it. I have thinner lips and I will apply it every morning as I do the rest of my makeup before I put on lipstick. I've purchased it from Sephora and I'll be repurchasing!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?