BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Karen G.
San Diego, CA
I think this product is pretty good. It doesn’t plump your lips super huge or anything, just a bit but it’s okay. The product doesn’t sting or anything or anything painful. I think the price is good and the packaging is cute!
Abigail M.
Porters Lake, NS
I loved this product. It does exactly what you’d want it to do. Leaves your lips perfectly plump and full. The only down side to this product is the stinging that comes along with it. Minor details. overall I’m very impressed
Ana D.
Alba Iulia, Romania
This is one of my fav lipgloss. I use it all the time. It is so easy to apply and it smells delicious. Is very affordable and suitable for everyone. I would totally recommend it to everyone because I wasn’t dissapointed of it
Eva M.
hebbville
Smooth hydrating very smooth on the skin great product I love it totally recommend but just needs improvement in the packaging. Very refreshing and new. I wear it all the time verrrrryyy good!!!!!!!!!!
Freya R.
derby
Although this product does sting, you can really see the difference it’s long lasting and very easy to apply. I love how simple and sleek the packaging is and the colour of the gloss. I would definitely buy this product again
Hollie C.
The scent and flavour is nice. You do get a tingle on your lips which if you’re not used to might be a bit uncomfortable but it’s not bad! It makes your lips look glossy and plump. Not sure about the long lasting effect though, seems to be done once it’s come off!
Emily M.
St. John's
This lip pumper is supposed to give you a plumping effect over time, and recently I’ve had people asking me if I’ve gotten lip fillers, so its working! Has a tingle when you apply it but only lasts for a minute and then you have nice plump lips, this is my go too!
Mandy K.
Vancouver
It gives you a burning sensation the first few minutes but nothing too crazy. You will see a difference in the plumpness of your lips but it will only last a couple of hours. It’s a good product for a temporary lip plump! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jessica B.
Kingston
One of the best for the plumping effect but I found this irritated my lips. Maybe if I tried the regular lip injection line it would be better. I would only recommend that you try it if you don’t have sensitive lips.
Genesis nazaret J.
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?