BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Cheyna P.
LaGrange, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I like this gloss when it first goes onto my lips, but after about a minute the tingly part disappears and I don’t see any results. It’s pricey for what it does. I would not buy again. I love other too face products, but this one is just not my favorite.
Marisa R.
Central point, OR
this is soo good but has such a tingly feeling to it and i didnt know how numbing it would be so at first i didnt like it but now i apply a good chapstick, this this and i finish getting ready and by the time im ready for lipstick my lips like beyonce ok
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I loved this lip plumper! I loved the tingling sensation. It was extremely easy to use & apply. The price was good as well. It was my first time using it. And I would highly recommend it to others! I would get it again for sure!
Shellee T.
I love this lip plumper!! The packaging is really nice and the applicator for the gloss is perfect to get right to the edge of your lips. The plumping effect last a while for me and gives me that tingling feeling which I love. Would definitely repurchase.
Miller M.
kentucky
I normally carry this in my purse for when I have no lip products on and I want to look a little more glam or just need some moisture to my lips. It is also great to add on top of an over drying matte lipstick. It is a great plumper but does sting a bit.
Yesmin Y.
Fort Worth
it actually works so good im looking like kim kardashian fisrt timer  and thinking about using much more i love the box it comes in because it shows the picture of the product and it was exacly what people told me and i cant wait to purchase it again
Victoria L.
It’s a pretty intense lip plumper. It’s not going to give you the look of lip injections, however it will plump your natural lips to a fair degree. It’s pretty much just a clear gloss with a slight holographic sheen to it and I do enjoy the plumping effects. The smell on this one is also a bit sour.
Emma B.
Poland
This is a great product. I love how it makes my lips that much bigger and it’s affordable and not pricey at all! It comes in reliable packaging that you know isn’t a gimic. I buy mine at pharmacies and I would defiantly recomend this product to everyone!
Daniela J.
East Lansing
Amazing. This lip plumper really works! I have always wanted to have plumper lips, but did not want to try anything dangerous or get lip injenctions to achieve the desired look, and this really gets the job done! Would totally recommend to others.
Brittany R.
Lancaster, TX
Review for: Other more...
this lip gloss is a shock when you first put it on, it make your lips tingle, borderline burn. it’s not a lot of product for the price. i bought mine at my local ULTA. i would buy it again because i like the way it feels. not extreme plump but it works.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?